Earth, Wind & Fire - Now, Then & Forever

• My Little Pony

Any EWF fans on the board? They are one of my all-time favourite groups, and they have a new album set to drop this Fall. Not gonna lie, I've already determined it will be my favourite album of 2013. I can't wait. Now only if the bastards would tour anywhere close to me.

Now, Then & Forever

• 2 months later...
  • My Little Pony

The album dropped today. I'm only two tracks in, and this is incredible!! I can't believe this was recorded this year. Sounds like late 70s/early 80s. In style. The production is tight.

• My Little Pony

Any EWF fans on the board? They are one of my all-time favourite groups. . . .

Mine too -- I love EWF, especially the old '70s output. "Shining Star" is one of the greatest funk songs ever recorded. :)

The new album won't disappoint, Rev.

'I Am', 'All 'n' All' and 'Spirit' are great albums and I have always had a bit of a soft spot for them. I bought both the original album classics box sets a while back, which feature some of their earlier discs and there are some great songs on all of them. the new single sounds like prime time late 70's early 80's EWF, so may check it out in full.

• My Little Pony

'I Am', 'All 'n' All' and 'Spirit' are great albums and I have always had a bit of a soft spot for them. I bought both the original album classics box sets a while back, which feature some of their earlier discs and there are some great songs on all of them. the new single sounds like prime time late 70's early 80's EWF, so may check it out in full.

Seriously, mate, I'm loving it!

Any EWF fans on the board? They are one of my all-time favourite groups. . . .

Mine too -- I love EWF, especially the old '70s output. "Shining Star" is one of the greatest funk songs ever recorded. :)

The new album won't disappoint, Rev.

I'll be sure to check it out -- thanks for the tip. ;)