Lets see who really cares. About Me!

Leykis101

I thought KarpetRideOfFUnkyMaximus really opened the door for me to put my foot in, so I'll credit him for his, completely awesome thread entitled Punctuation, if you haven't had the pleasure, I suggest you go check it out, but it brings me an idea, one for some reason only I would care about,(seeing I do care), and it gives me a line on what things I do, or dont do, concerning posts, threads, & responses, I am believe it or not, a wee bit above low on the I.Q. list, and pretty damn oblivious that there are people who don't like me, Ive just always believed those people on message boards were the assholes, you know, the ones who wouldn't just object to me or my posts on message boards, but who seemed to like to take a personal shot while doing it, cause in my simplistic world, I just figured if something I did pissed them off that bad, or something I said rubbed them that hard in the wrong direction, why wouldn't they just say what it was, instead of trying to drag me into a battle of responses? but in all reality, It dawned on me, they dont like me, and I cried endlessly for at least 5 straight days, followed by at least a year of not going on the internet, inside I was devastated, but timidly, I slowly went back online, and anytime anyone hated me, I instantly agreed with them, thus earning me more friends, it was all to easy, now I agree with everyone, all the time, BLAST!! it's great, so I want you to tell me what it is that I do, that you hate, or that really really irritates you, or just makes you think im a blow hard, and I can look into making it go away, sound easy enough? well it is, so we've already started with KarpetcleaningfireinthehousegaragefloorOfunk, he hates my Punctuation, so I have enrolled in a summertime English clash at the local University, see, I got his back, if theres something you hate about me(and your a liar if nobody responds)please tell me here, so we can get it resolved,and all be a peaceful and happy head banging community!

• My Little Pony

A few of us wrote a song for you. I know it seems like we're singing about a girl, but that's just because one of the guys isn't quite ready to come out.

A few of us wrote a song for you. I know it seems like we're singing about a girl, but that's just because one of the guys isn't quite ready to come out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33p4DhrnzUw

He He He, thats so sweet, bro, I might seem like I will stomp the other way on you, but I am your biggest fan when you come out, you need do nothing more then message me 1st, and I will lead you out all guns blazing,

Cody - what's occuring? You f***ing rock, mate!

Only good things to say about you as far as I'm concerned.

I like you Cody (in a non-homosexual way of course!!). You're cool with me brother!!

:rofl2:

Serous bro? thats it? only as friends? Oh My God! im going to be sick, I cant handle this, ATTENTION EVERYBODY!!! This is for the most part a MOCK THREAD! it's me making sure I get everyones attention, to make my formal announcement, as of tomorrow, I will be adding the CIRCUMFLEX, to my key vocab, that is this symbol ^ , thank you for your time.

I thought KarpetRideOfFUnkyMaximus really opened the door for me to put my foot in, so I'll credit him for his, completely awesome thread entitled Punctuation, if you haven't had the pleasure, I suggest you go check it out, but it brings me an idea, one for some reason only I would care about,(seeing I do care), and it gives me a line on what things I do, or dont do, concerning posts, threads, & responses, I am believe it or not, a wee bit above low on the I.Q. list, and pretty damn oblivious that there are people who don't like me, Ive just always believed those people on message boards were the assholes, you know, the ones who wouldn't just object to me or my posts on message boards, but who seemed to like to take a personal shot while doing it, cause in my simplistic world, I just figured if something I did pissed them off that bad, or something I said rubbed them that hard in the wrong direction, why wouldn't they just say what it was, instead of trying to drag me into a battle of responses? but in all reality, It dawned on me, they dont like me, and I cried endlessly for at least 5 straight days, followed by at least a year of not going on the internet, inside I was devastated, but timidly, I slowly went back online, and anytime anyone hated me, I instantly agreed with them, thus earning me more friends, it was all to easy, now I agree with everyone, all the time, BLAST!! it's great, so I want you to tell me what it is that I do, that you hate, or that really really irritates you, or just makes you think im a blow hard, and I can look into making it go away, sound easy enough? well it is, so we've already started with KarpetcleaningfireinthehousegaragefloorOfunk, he hates my Punctuation, so I have enrolled in a summertime English clash at the local University, see, I got his back, if theres something you hate about me(and your a liar if nobody responds)please tell me here, so we can get it resolved,and all be a peaceful and happy head banging community!

You can leave the seat down on the Toilet. You know, for the Ladies we have on this site.... :whistle:

Looks like a thumbs up for you, Cody ... so how's tricks? Any updates on your band projects?

Yes, I decided to post if someone asks, because, theres nothing worse then somebody posting a bunch of shit nobody cares about, which band did you want to know about James? I would be more then happy to discuss any of them with you, even send you some audio if you'd like, I dont however believe after hearing any of them, im in the smart ass, half in, half out, phase any more, im taking them all a bit more seriously, who is it your interested in knowing more about sir? I will be happy to bring you up to snuff? has anybody here seen the french movie Student Services? it's fucking painfully slow, and utterly boring, god, im sitting here wondering if I would be more entertained watching the carpet collect dust, not a very entertaining flick, but check it out, maybe you'll like it, it might be for you.

Yes, I decided to post if someone asks, because, theres nothing worse then somebody posting a bunch of shit nobody cares about, which band did you want to know about James? I would be more then happy to discuss any of them with you, even send you some audio if you'd like, I dont however believe after hearing any of them, im in the smart ass, half in, half out, phase any more, im taking them all a bit more seriously, who is it your interested in knowing more about sir? I will be happy to bring you up to snuff? has anybody here seen the french movie Student Services? it's fucking painfully slow, and utterly boring, god, im sitting here wondering if I would be more entertained watching the carpet collect dust, not a very entertaining flick, but check it out, maybe you'll like it, it might be for you.

Mate, I'm interested in all of it. It sounds like a feckin' awesome project! Musically, I'd be more into the hair metal band, but being involved in music and working with bands, etc, is so far away from my life experience that it all interests me! I'll try to find your original thread about it and give it a bump....