Punctuation.

• My Little Pony

Cody!! I love you brother, but this is why you need to put punctuation in your damn sentences. Every time I read your posts, this is how it sounds in my head.

http://youmakemetouchyourhandsforstupidreasons.ytmnd.com/

Dude, what are you talking about, I never have any problem with reading anyone's posts, punctuation is totally overrated anyway, do you know what I mean, because if you can read English you can understand it even without the punctuation, it just gets in the way, so who the fuck needs it, goddamn it I really need to lay off the caffeine, this is actually kinda fun, I can do this all day, but it's starting to hurt my brain so I'll stop now

ha ha ha, your all a bunch of comodians, ive been over this again, and again, my old phone, which was a Palm, had a bunch of fucked up buttons, so I had to do a lot of substituting, that phone has been retired, as of the 3rd of this month, now some buttons on my home keyboard fucked up on me, now it has been replaced, get what im saying man?

Anyone who's spent more than five minutes in my company will tell you that I'm a complete grammar Nazi (I even have an 'Apostrophe Police' t-shirt) ... but I love Cody's 'stream of consciousness' posts ... :)

I can tolerate bad / amusing grammar, it's when I go on football message boards and people write things like, 'loosing' instead of 'losing' and 'could of' instead of 'could have' that I start to seethe. :angryfire:

• My Little Pony

Anyone who's spent more than five minutes in my company will tell you that I'm a complete grammar Nazi (I even have an 'Apostrophe Police' t-shirt) ... but I love Cody's 'stream of consciousness' posts ... :)

Yeah, my friends call me that, too.

• My Little Pony

I can tolerate bad / amusing grammar, it's when I go on football message boards and people write things like, 'loosing' instead of 'losing' and 'could of' instead of 'could have' that I start to seethe. :angryfire:

Heh. I know what you mean.

You should enjoy this:

http://www.somethingawful.com/flash/shmorky/babby.swf

A mate of mine once encouraged me to read a book that had no grammar and no punctuation ... you had no idea where one sentence/paragraph ended and another began. I can't remember what it was called, but let's just say I never finished it :)

A mate of mine once encouraged me to read a book that had no grammar and no punctuation ... you had no idea where one sentence/paragraph ended and another began. I can't remember what it was called, but let's just say I never finished it :)

That would make me very angry, I would have to break things.

It would be a similar level of frustration and violent rage as this:

$T2eC16NHJH8E9qSEU55RBRRFzl1tRQ~~60_35.JPG

Hey! while were at it, let's go ahead and do an entire thread on what everybody hates about me, if you will, I will go make it now.

• My Little Pony

Hey! while were at it, let's go ahead and do an entire thread on what everybody hates about me, if you will, I will go make it now.

I don't think any of us hate you, brother.

How could we hate a guy who uses Palm?

Cause my Palm isnt up to snuff with everyone elses Palm!

What you get up to with your palm is your own business, mate ;)

• My Little Pony

What you get up to with your palm is your own business, mate ;)

Yeah.

I don't need to know anymore.

I don't want to know anymore.

Let's not talk about it anymore.

But really, I show you my Palm and give you my hairpiece, I insist, you take my hairpiece right now, OK?

But really, I show you my Palm and give you my hairpiece, I insist, you take my hairpiece right now, OK?

:huhsign:

:D

Have you been drinking, Cody? :)

Well I think when somebody throws a Cheech & Chong reference out there, you would have to axe if I was smoking, Right? since nobody picked up on my C&C reference, please see Cheech & Chong:Things Are Tough All Over, for a complete run down on ;me giving you my hair peace, alright, then come back here, and we can all have a HUGE! laugh. and we will, cause theres nothing quit as funny as offering someone you have never met, your hairpiece, I promise you that.

Well I think when somebody throws a Cheech & Chong reference out there, you would have to axe if I was smoking, Right? since nobody picked up on my C&C reference, please see Cheech & Chong:Things Are Tough All Over, for a complete run down on ;me giving you my hair peace, alright, then come back here, and we can all have a HUGE! laugh. and we will, cause theres nothing quit as funny as offering someone you have never met, your hairpiece, I promise you that.

I knew there must be a TV or film reference in there somewhere, but I couldn't work it out, even with Google's help.

I've never watched a Cheech & Chong film all the way through. Are they really any good? I presume the joke wears thin after a while?

...and wtf does this have to do with punctuation? :D

I knew there must be a TV or film reference in there somewhere, but I couldn't work it out, even with Google's help.

I've never watched a Cheech & Chong film all the way through. Are they really any good? I presume the joke wears thin after a while?

...and wtf does this have to do with punctuation? :D

Nothing, that is why the running joke around my town is I need to start a show call ADD Rock Show, only I tend to have concentration, it's just on multiple things at once, yes, Still Smoking, Up In Smoke, Things Are Tough All Over, and Nice Dreams, all great for a few cheap thrills, especially if you are smoking, possibly immature, and very juvenile, but I take that as a compliment, cause yes I am incredibly crass, extremely vulgar, very politically incorrect, and down and out offensive, but I own it, it's who I am, I find distasteful shit hilarious, and I dont care if society deems it "wrong" why should I pretend to not think somethings funny if I think it is? fuckem all, I never try to hurt anybody, unless they go after me or my friends, or especially my little girl, I cant tell you if I could ever actually kill someone, but fuck with my daughter and we will find out quick, cause that would be the only thing that I love enough to kill over, and none of anything has to do with punctuation,you should know that James, I hijack my own threads, cause I dont think I can get a good conversation going about something I like if I title it something nobody cares about, get it?