Queensryche should have used this guy to replace Geoff Tate

LOL, I would need fluids as well LOL! Question is what is it that we can't see? Answer: Nuts in a vice :)

I think QR have found the right guy to sing in the band but Tate's QR should definitely hire this guy to sing for him backstage while Geoff throws cell phones out in to the audience.

LOL, I would need fluids as well LOL! Question is what is it that we can't see? Answer: Nuts in a vice :)

I think QR have found the right guy to sing in the band but Tate's QR should definitely hire this guy to sing for him backstage while Geoff throws cell phones out in to the audience.

LMFAO!

LMFAO!

:)

Btw, the guy is singing one of my fave QR songs, Walk in the Shadows. Killer song!

I dunno. He's obviously doing Geoff Tate. I'm of the thought that bands should avoid hiring clones if for no other reason than to prove that they're not reliant upon a single voice for their material's success. By hiring sound-alikes you're basically admitting that despite the personal friction/bad-mouthing/disagreements, you're dependent upon that person's sound in order for your band to be what it is. (I'm looking at you, Neal Schon and Jonathan Cain.) And maybe that's true -- maybe audiences can't handle hearing established songs with a different voice because it "doesn't sound like the CD, man!"

• My Little Pony

This guy's not bad. He definitely has talent, but he's all high. Todd can bring the low end. And Todd has great stage presence.

I dunno. He's obviously doing Geoff Tate. I'm of the thought that bands should avoid hiring clones if for no other reason than to prove that they're not reliant upon a single voice for their material's success. By hiring sound-alikes you're basically admitting that despite the personal friction/bad-mouthing/disagreements, you're dependent upon that person's sound in order for your band to be what it is. (I'm looking at you, Neal Schon and Jonathan Cain.) And maybe that's true -- maybe audiences can't handle hearing established songs with a different voice because it "doesn't sound like the CD, man!"

I think it's necessary to get someone who sounds similar if you are keeping the name. Sing the new songs like you want, sing the old songs like they should sound. It's not about the cd sounding the same. Have you heard Corabi sing old MC songs? Terrible...but he is a great singer.

The new singer is perfect!

I think it's necessary to get someone who sounds similar if you are keeping the name. Sing the new songs like you want, sing the old songs like they should sound. It's not about the cd sounding the same. Have you heard Corabi sing old MC songs? Terrible...but he is a great singer.

The new singer is perfect!

Agreed.

• 2 weeks later...