I like rap

Geoff

Not-Stuck-Mojo-they-were-FUCKING-BAD!

I have never liked it and most of hatred for it comes now from when it merged with metal.

God, I fucking hated Limp Bizkit and all that bullshit.

One of the reasons I hate Aeroshit. Funny thing is I kinda liked Anthrax doing Public Enemy's "Bring The Noise".

I have never liked it and most of hatred for it comes now from when it merged with metal.

One of the reasons I hate Aeroshit. Funny thing is I kinda liked Anthrax doing Public Enemy's "Bring The Noise".

Absofuckinglutely!!-Dude-to-this-day-that-is-one-of-the-heaviest-coolest-songs-ever-done-bro-have-you-ever-heard-it-on-a-system?its-merciless,it-has-more-then-stood-the-test-of-time-and-is-what-I-consider-True-Rap-Metal,I-do-not-consider-LimpBizkit-rap-metal-by-any-means,as-they-do-not-utilize-a-rapper-into-their-music-if-it'sanything-it-s-hardcore-rap-crossover-and-I-admit-that-1st-album-was-good-I-am-a-huge-House-Of-Pain-fan-so-naturally-with-DJ-Lethal-being-in-LimpBizkit-I-paid-special-attention-I-think-real-Rap-Metal-Or-Rap-Rock-is-awesome,many-of-the-true-genre-bands-are-unknown-Brooklyns,Dog-Eat-Dog,Australia's-Muthas-Day-Out-Stuck-Mojo-evenBiohazard-I-don't,really-consider-Anthrax-in-the-genre-cause-they-were-basically-experimenting,Ireally-got-into-it-way-before-its-time-even-had-a-Rap-Rock-Reggae,-band-in-High-School-back-in-94LImp-Bizkit-Korn-Linkin,Park-none-of-these-bands-or-bands-like-them-are-what-I-consider-Rap-Metal-they-are-to-rap-metal-what-Blink182-is-to-Punk-Rock,they-arent.

Bring the Noise was da bomb yo!

Public-Enemy-were-and-to-this-day-are-one-of-the-baddest-most-intelligent-acts-on-the-planet-from-intellect-to-humor-ChuckD-is-a-true-wit-and-an-absolutely-brilliant-and-entertaining-artist.

I like Reynolds Rap. :blink:

Yeah-thats-a-wrap

Cody - apologies if anyone has already asked, but what's with the hyphens? The capitals have gone, but the hyphens have arrived!

:unsure:

Cody - apologies if anyone has already asked, but what's with the hyphens? The capitals have gone, but the hyphens have arrived!

Well-Sir-it-was-exclamations-not-capitols-remember?and-the-space-bar-on-my-home-computer-shit-out-on-me,so-now-instead-of-running-everything-together-or-not-typing-at-all-I-had-to-figure-something-thats-as-least-distracting-as-possible-until-I-have-time-to-go-buy-a-new-keyboard.

• My Little Pony

Well-Sir-it-was-exclamations-not-capitols-remember?and-the-space-bar-on-my-home-computer-shit-out-on-me,so-now-instead-of-running-everything-together-or-not-typing-at-all-I-had-to-figure-something-thats-as-least-distracting-as-possible-until-I-have-time-to-go-buy-a-new-keyboard.

Ha_this_shit_is_hilarious!

• My Little Pony

I do listen to Hip Hop. Quite a bit, actually. I was just at a Pharaohe Monch and M.O.P. show this last Sunday. So, maybe I can educate some of you.

Mos Def - Quite Dog Bite Hard

Pharaohe Monch - Simon Says

Termanology - Watch How It Go Down

Reks - Premonition ft. Termanology & Consequence

And here's some new Kanye (the man you probably hate)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21VtpQKtXsM

I'm sure there was a capitals phase too .... Anyway, just wondered. Enjoy reading your posts, regardless of hyphens, exclamations, capitals, bizarre fonts, pictures of naked ladies, etc ... ;)

Pharaohe Monch - Simon Says

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ispc3d1nopY

Bought the CD single of that one many years ago. Really didn't like it. :(

• 4 years later...

i find it interesting when Euros try to imitate American rap. I guess this is more pop or dance, and might be considered too soft by some. Here are some German productions from 90's:.

AK Swift - Light in Me (1997)

Nana - Lonely (1997)

C-Block - So Strung Out (1996)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5dWnsTTyII

Down Low - Murder (1997)

• 2 years later...

So there's a new rap/rock album in the marketplace that I actually quite like. The album is 'Soul' by A Broken Silence. 

There's something eternally tacky about rap-rock/metal, but this is the next in a line of quite a few in recent years that I've really quite enjoyed. There was a really good one last year I can't think of off the top of my head. But anyway, this is a cool album is you dig this sort of stuff. I like every song on it. 

From Ashes to New - 'The Future' was the album I loved last year;

• 2 weeks later...

isn't there something called Christian rap? I am not too familiar with it, but I am surprised nobody listens to at least some of it here...

here is one that came up when I typed Christian rap into Youtube search engine:

Justus - More than Life ft Sevin

Edited by Invisible_man

1 hour ago, Invisible_man said:

isn't there something called Christian rap? I am not too familiar with it, but I am surprised nobody listens to at least some of it here...

here is one that came up when I typed Christian rap into Youtube search engine:

Justus - More than Life ft Sevin

I HATE rap!! But I can help you! 

NF is Christian rap, DC Talk their earlier stuff is Christian hip hop. I'm sure there's more but I can't exactly help you with a lot since like I said I don't listen to it.