Fantasy Football 2013

66 mustang

I've talked myself into making this (the first "big" league) a one player keeper. which ever player you pick as a keeper will be your pick on when they were drafted last year. if you drafted that player in RD1 you lose your 1st round pick. if you pick a keeper on a player that wasn't drafted by you then you just lose your last pick. if your keeper was a 6th rd pick last year you lose your 6th pick this year.

here is the link for league #2. it has 2 openings

You have been invited to join James's custom league in Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football, R.I.P Jani Lane.

In order to join the league, follow the link above. We will send you a confirmation with further details once you have completed the registration process.

just had a guy email me to let me know he is not coming back for this seaon of Fantasy Football. I'm looking for someone to take over their team. it is a one player keeper. top 4 candidates on this team are RD1 Brady (QB). RD2 pick Lynch (RB) RD8 Luck (QB) and RD10 Spiller (RB). The keeper that you choose will be your draft choice for that round. use this link to take over the team

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/register/joinprivateleague_league_select?invitation=13390_273_3518__3&sig=j1MzEIrE.0T9KAqVAhAHvc3HDEcoDh2xJz0-

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/13390/invitation?key=eac8ee85fcc5f162

getting things ready to roll for fantasy football 13.

League ID#: 13390

password 1966

those in the league last year should have already been sent a link

http://football.fant...gue/classiccars

I'm signed back up. When does the keeper thing start? When do we get to pick the player. Good idea I say...

JL

sent you an ivite to the one player keeper league. I seen you joined up in the smaller league, not sure if we will make that a one player keeper or not. I've not gotten any feedback from the group that has signed up. I'd like to work on making that a single player keeper too but I'd like others feedaback too

go to the MY TEAM tab then CHOOSE KEEPERS. as of right now the deadline for making your choice for your keeper is August 16 and the draft is slated for August 25. This will give me time to figure out all this stuff and how to set up the draft. it will also allow you to see who is going to be avaliable in the draft to help plan your strategy for draft night

you can go ahead and pick your keeper by doing the above but it won't be finalized till the August 16 date. I will make sure the league knows the keeper players so everyone knows who will not be in the draft pool.

THANKS for taking the time to join up. it's appreciated. hope to see you in both leagues

sent you an ivite to the one player keeper league. I seen you joined up in the smaller league, not sure if we will make that a one player keeper or not. I've not gotten any feedback from the group that has signed up. I'd like to work on making that a single player keeper too but I'd like others feedaback too

go to the MY TEAM tab then CHOOSE KEEPERS. as of right now the deadline for making your choice for your keeper is August 16 and the draft is slated for August 25. This will give me time to figure out all this stuff and how to set up the draft. it will also allow you to see who is going to be avaliable in the draft to help plan your strategy for draft night

you can go ahead and pick your keeper by doing the above but it won't be finalized till the August 16 date. I will make sure the league knows the keeper players so everyone knows who will not be in the draft pool.

THANKS for taking the time to join up. it's appreciated. hope to see you in both leagues

No worries, just rejoined the one I have been in for several years.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...