KILL SHOTT......

glam_junkie

I like that tune. Doesn't look like you can order it from them though. I don't understand Facebook really, some bands sites have music links and players others do not.

Anyway, good stuff Lindsay, thanks! \m/

I like that tune. Doesn't look like you can order it from them though. I don't understand Facebook really, some bands sites have music links and players others do not.

Anyway, good stuff Lindsay, thanks! \m/

I'm sure if you pm'd them they'd fix u up.

I picked up a copy when they played in Adelaide a few weeks back.

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds good. Not 100% sold on the chorus, but everything else about this is very nice; love the verses and guitar solo. Good stuff.

The band did reply to me but they wanted like $15 for the EP. If it wasn't just a CDR, maybe, but I decided not to pay that amount.

DemonDoll....hmmm, I suppose at some point I should make amends with them and buy something. haha

demondoll have this one in stock.

It's a CDR. :(

Don't want to dredge up that whole debate again, but it's a tad disappointing and I won't be buying it.

but they're telling you its a cdr so what's the problem?

Yes, they are being up front about it, which is good.

Personally, I'm not keen to spend $13 on a CDR. That seems expensive for any CDR, let alone one that is only an EP!

It strikes me as very odd indeed that most Demon Doll releases are silver pressed CDs, yet they couldn't manage it for this one. I find it even more strange that they have gone to the effort of packaging this in a digipak, but still issuing it as a CDR. I quite like Demon Doll as a label, but will be giving this one a miss.

I was out on DD site for the first time in awhile since my spat with them about not listing what type of disc it is and I see they now list if it is silver pressed or cdr for each cd. I assume I wasn't the only one that mentioned it to them so they decided to do the right thing.

As I have said before, selling a CDR or any format you want is fine, but just be up front about what you are selling because the expectation for a music cd is silver pressed. And I agree with James, I would like to buy the KS from DD but yeah, $13 for a CDR is a bit much.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but demon doll didn't press this... the band did.

you will see on demon doll that alot of the cds are only distribution, not manufacture.

(ie i don;t believe demon doll had any input on this one, they are simply selling it on behalf of the band)

you will see on demon doll that alot of the cds are only distribution, not manufacture.

(ie i don;t believe demon doll had any input on this one, they are simply selling it on behalf of the band)

You are correct! Demon Doll is just doing the distribution here in North America.

You are correct! Demon Doll is just doing the distribution here in North America.

Fair enough, didn't realise that. I like what the label is doing, so I'll give this one a miss and keep an eye on their other releases.

Lindsay - grateful if you could keep us up to date with your view on the stuff coming from DD. :drink:

I just don't like paying silver-pressed prices for a damn CDR. It's bullshit. Who's to stop anyone from doing the same? Scanning the booklet and making their own "copies" to sell at $13 bucks a pop???

• 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...