Grand Design - Thrill Of The Night

Stefan

This is absolutely phenomenal news, I for one am stoked, I hope they take their time and come up with a batch of fucking ultra awesome songs, like the 1st 4 songs off of Time Elevation, I think those are their best 4, but they are all pretty good, top notch production, and I haven't regretted spending a penny on either of their discs, good good shit, and it would take a lot for me to think anything they do is bad, maybe not as good as other, but never full blown bad, bring it on boys, give me that shit I fucking love, and maybe try to over produce it a little more then the last, lol! im fucking anxious now. Hope they hurry, but take enough time not to rush it.

Another to pick up on the strength of their previous output although this song doesn't do a lot for me...

No they can just go ahead and leave this song off the fucking album, maybe lend it to a movie or something, put it on a greatest hits down the road, if this on their new cd, not a great way to kick off a new disc, what the fucks up with everyone releasing shit singles off their new discs? is it cause nobody is releasing good discs? except H.E.A.T of course? LOL

Weak new song (the female vocals are shit!) but I love their first 2 CDs and can't wait for a new one. Been on a massive Def Leppard kick the last few weeks, and this news makes that same erection continue.

• 1 year later...

10471509_734663499923684_290669229400851

New album 'Thrill Of The Night' out in September via AOR Heaven.

From FB:

GRAND DESIGN album #3
All songs are mastered, artwork and booklet are done!! The album looks great and sounds awesome!!
Now its time for new merch, new vids and more gigs/tours. Cant wait to play some of the new songs live!!!!
Hasta La Vista
/Pelle Grand Design

Nice!

• 2 weeks later...

New album out September 26th.

granddesign2014-cover-web.jpg

Tracklist:

1. U Got Me Good
2. Rawk N Roll Heart Attack
3. The Rush Is Gone
4. 10 Outta 10
5. When The Greatest Love Of All Kicks In
6. Rip Iddup
7. Get Up N Love Someone
8. You’re The Only One
9. Who’s Gonna Rawk You Tonite
10. Thrill Of The Nite

Sample 1: http://www.metalheaven.net/soundbytes/AORH00104_GRAND_DESIGN/Grand_Design_10_Outta_10_edit.mp3

Sample 2: http://www.metalheaven.net/soundbytes/AORH00104_GRAND_DESIGN/Grand_Design_Rip_Iddup_edit.mp3

Sample 3: http://www.metalheaven.net/soundbytes/AORH00104_GRAND_DESIGN/Grand_Design_The_Rush_Is_Gone_edit.mp3

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah excellent songs but the album kind of sounds over the top as far as production goes and tends to sound a little poor as a result. Great band and I love all their albums but something is definitely aniss with the sound here....

• 2 weeks later...
  • My Little Pony

This album is slaying my stereo. It's so bloody good! I don't mind the production; it isn't weak or thin, but it's bright. And I don't think that should be a negative element.

This album is slaying my stereo. It's so bloody good! I don't mind the production; it isn't weak or thin, but it's bright. And I don't think that should be a negative element.

Agreed,to me the production isnt an issue either,heard worse...by far

Gotta be honest and say I hadn't really noticed any issue with the production either. I like these guys. If you've heard the first two discs and loved them, the goodness (lol) of this will come as no surprise. Very nice collection of basic, but delicious Def Leppard styled tracks. Can't really fault it all - I just love what these guys do.