Sign in to follow this  
Captain Howdy

Not CDs, but my recent t-shirt purchases

Yeah, the first few I bought was XL, and have switched to Large because the XL is quite big. Cam still get away with it, but by normal standards those XL's are big.

Just got the three shirts I ordered. Super fast shipping. But be warned--if you are debating what size to get these shirts run WAYYYY bigger than listed. I got XL and they could easily be XXL or even bigger. I know they are pre-shrunk but I'm going to throw them in the dryer and see if I can't shrink them up a little.

be warned--if you are debating what size to get these shirts run WAYYYY bigger than listed. I got XL and they could easily be XXL or even bigger.

yeah,im sticking with Large every time I order now since my 1st purchase :)

be warned--if you are debating what size to get these shirts run WAYYYY bigger than listed. I got XL and they could easily be XXL or even bigger.

yeah,im sticking with Large every time I order now since my 1st purchase :)

My wife (the miracle worker) nuked my 3 shirts in the dryer and somehow managed to shrink down all three (that were supposedly pre-shrunk) into normal XL's. She's awesome! \m/

No mention of it, but am assuming that other than the size, you think they are great quality.

The t-shirt i want the most is "suicidal tendencies - feel like shit de-ja-vu"

But have more chance of finding "jimmy hoffa"

No mention of it, but am assuming that other than the size, you think they are great quality.

Absolutely. Top quality, great looking shirts, better even than recent official purchases.

and better priced than a lot of big name bands charge

and better priced than a lot of big name bands charge

Absolutely,I paid £22 each for two Whitesnake t-shirts on thursday night at their Concert for me and my son,and only on saturday my Roxy Blue & Cliff Burton t-shirts arrived from Bulgaria for half that price.

anyone know his contact info? ebay has suspended his account for selling bootleg shirts. I still have an open transaction with him and wanted to buy some more stuff in the future -.-

anyone know his contact info? ebay has suspended his account for selling bootleg shirts. I still have an open transaction with him and wanted to buy some more stuff in the future -.-

Are you effing kidding me? That sucks. I will pm you the link to his shirt website in a couple hours.

Thats a joke,the guys stuff was excellent,good job he still has his own online store.

He sent me an email about being suspended a day after I used buy it now on a Roxy Blue T shirt. Did he email you cool breeze? So many counterfeit t's on Ebay (many of them super cool to boot). What a crock of shit!!!!

and as for the shirts being bootlegs. yeah, I can understand if its new shirts by curent bands, but most of these shirts will never ever be in production again.

and as for the shirts being bootlegs. yeah, I can understand if its new shirts by curent bands, but most of these shirts will never ever be in production again.

Exactly,where else are you gonna find a lillian axe-love & war or roxy blue-want some tour t-shirt in great condition at a great price? Most of his stuff is 80's early 90's bands and tours long since gone.

I felt exactly the same way.

Survivor - Going The Distance Tour '82.

il_570xN.435008615_kdzf.jpg