Not CDs, but my recent t-shirt purchases

Captain Howdy

• 2 weeks later...

Just got the three shirts I ordered. Super fast shipping. But be warned--if you are debating what size to get these shirts run WAYYYY bigger than listed. I got XL and they could easily be XXL or even bigger. I know they are pre-shrunk but I'm going to throw them in the dryer and see if I can't shrink them up a little.

be warned--if you are debating what size to get these shirts run WAYYYY bigger than listed. I got XL and they could easily be XXL or even bigger.

yeah,im sticking with Large every time I order now since my 1st purchase :)

be warned--if you are debating what size to get these shirts run WAYYYY bigger than listed. I got XL and they could easily be XXL or even bigger.

yeah,im sticking with Large every time I order now since my 1st purchase :)

My wife (the miracle worker) nuked my 3 shirts in the dryer and somehow managed to shrink down all three (that were supposedly pre-shrunk) into normal XL's. She's awesome! \m/

The t-shirt i want the most is "suicidal tendencies - feel like shit de-ja-vu"

But have more chance of finding "jimmy hoffa"

No mention of it, but am assuming that other than the size, you think they are great quality.

Absolutely. Top quality, great looking shirts, better even than recent official purchases.

• 2 weeks later...

and better priced than a lot of big name bands charge

Absolutely,I paid £22 each for two Whitesnake t-shirts on thursday night at their Concert for me and my son,and only on saturday my Roxy Blue & Cliff Burton t-shirts arrived from Bulgaria for half that price.

anyone know his contact info? ebay has suspended his account for selling bootleg shirts. I still have an open transaction with him and wanted to buy some more stuff in the future -.-

Are you effing kidding me? That sucks. I will pm you the link to his shirt website in a couple hours.

and as for the shirts being bootlegs. yeah, I can understand if its new shirts by curent bands, but most of these shirts will never ever be in production again.

and as for the shirts being bootlegs. yeah, I can understand if its new shirts by curent bands, but most of these shirts will never ever be in production again.

Exactly,where else are you gonna find a lillian axe-love & war or roxy blue-want some tour t-shirt in great condition at a great price? Most of his stuff is 80's early 90's bands and tours long since gone.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Survivor - Going The Distance Tour '82.

il_570xN.435008615_kdzf.jpg

• 2 years later...
  • 4 years later...

Long time since I checked this thread out..

Just thought i'd share that this great tee shop in Bulgaria is still going...although a little more expensive his stuff is still top notch and he has his ebay store still up and running...bought a couple off him a few weeks ago and they arrived yesterday...

20200606_130414.jpg

20200606_130455.jpg

20200606_130552.jpg

20200606_130645.jpg

20200606_131541.jpg

• 3 months later...

Bought the Pink Lady LeBrock and the Zombie girl tees also recently,as well as the tee from Raider(Tokyo ep) Cats In Space(Atlantis/there be pirates) and Catalano(Nightfighter) all look very nice indeed...except zombie girl who hasnt arrived yet  :)