Bryan Adams

Dark Star

Been listening to Him a bit lately and was wondering.. Any other Bryan Adams fans on here???

[/img]

[media]

Sorry No ballads...I heard the ballad from that Robin Hood movie TOO DAMN MANY TIMES!!!

Oh and I did see Him live back in 2005 with Def Leppard?? Pretty good show actually.. They were co-headlining?? Trading off every few weeks as to who would play first?? I am just SO Glad Bryan Adams played first?? OR after Def Leppard, there would be ALOT less fans there for Him!! :whistle:

Love his stuff up to the more recent albums which are a bit too patchy. 'Reckless' is one of my all time fave discs.

Love Bryan Adams!

Love his stuff up to the more recent albums which are a bit too patchy. 'Reckless' is one of my all time fave discs.

I agree.. His last album I really enjoyed?? Was Waking Up the Neighbors from back in like 1992??

Makes three of us..

I like his earlier work better. I haven't heard any of his current stuff..

I agree.. His last album I really enjoyed?? Was Waking Up the Neighbors from back in like 1992??

Makes three of us..

I like his earlier work better. I haven't heard any of his current stuff..

When I saw him in concert back in 2005?? He played one of His new songs, Room Service?? It's not bad, but yea I prefer His older stuff....

Have a listen....

yeah count me in too. I think Waking Up and Adrenalize is almost identical, basically you can ask Bryan to sing Have You Ever Needed and Joe to sing 'Thought I'd Died', both are awesome albums for me :D

i love 'Reckless' and the underrated '18 Till I Die' is a fine album too. The last studio album is '11' ? yeah I think it's kinda patchy, but I kinda dig the 'Bare Bones' which is a stripped down version of most of his hits