Bands That Have Only ONE Song that You Like

Grey

• 6 months later...

Just been listening to Lostboys' 'Lost and Found'. The first song, 'Cryin' Out', is an absolute killer. Fantastic hair metal choooooon! But after that, there isn't one song on the album that I can honestly say I will listen to again. Really disappointing.

Just been listening to Lostboys' 'Lost and Found'. The first song, 'Cryin' Out', is an absolute killer. Fantastic hair metal choooooon! But after that, there isn't one song on the album that I can honestly say I will listen to again. Really disappointing.

I never got into that album ... thankfully, I never paid out good money for it, and just borrowed yours :)

My thoughts exactly,love 'cryin out' anyone wanting to check it out can see the vid here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSGNVW7lx0E

G - you should listen to 'Cryin' Out' again; such an awesome tune!!!

'G'? Really?

Okay, I'll give it a go this weekend ... while I'm helping you to remember all the other CDs I was after :)

G - you should listen to 'Cryin' Out' again; such an awesome tune!!!

'G'? Really?

Okay, I'll give it a go this weekend ... while I'm helping you to remember all the other CDs I was after :)

Just to show who I was replying to - moved to an office at work without IE8 - can't even quote a fucking message in a reply any more!!! :angryfire:

You guys are killing me.

Pink Floyd - a ton of good tunes....Keep Talking from The Division Bell?

GnR - my goodness, all of Appetite is better than Civil War and I like Civil War just fine.

Vain, WASP, Blue Tears?

Sting, as in the only song you like by The Police is Every Breath You Take?

Even Genesis has a lot of good tunes IMO.

I'm dying here...I've fallen and I can't get up.

Ok, to each his own. I didn't help this thread along any so I'll exit stage left.

Pink Floyd is a bit harsh but that is by far my fav, I guess that is what I am hinting at.

Genesis - I can't stand Phil Collins , that's my main gripe but I do love Turn It On.

And yeah I did think that about Sting after posting lol. I love the Police but not his solo stuff so scrub that one.

Some of the other picks are weirder tho - Hourglass by Millenium?? Virtually every other song they recorded is better than that??

Of course by that Genesis comment, the early Gabriel stuff to too whacked out far out for me too.