Warning concerning new Tora Tora package

According to Paypal I am finally getting my money back and the case is being closed. Not until I get threatened by this stupid fuck via email. Of course that caused me to spout off...I'm not having some asshole threaten to come to my house and "make me sorry because he has my address". Are you fucking kidding me bro? Fuck you and the label. I won't buy shit from these fucks ever again. There will in fact be a link on my website exposing his practices.

People, I would never tell you not to buy from someone because I know everyone wants to support the bands and the music...but let me say this. Ask exactly what you are getting because the process of getting your money back is fucking ridiculous from this place. Bad enough that I filed a complaint with the BBB. I have never done that in my entire life of buying ANYTHING.

That is just fucked that he would say that about having your address. That is a threat my friend and should be passed on to the authorities period.

I told him that...then the cursing and threats stopped.

Fucking idiot...

Besides cd-rs one of the problem with FNA Records is that they even don't delete the noise when transfer the music onto cd-rs.

i bought the St Warren "Rock of Eden" digipack... god bless, this is not cd-r and great stuff, it's silver pressed but the noise is rushing in the end of every song.

most new releases produced with same shit. why should i buy cds or cd-rs with noise for $15?