G-OFF

Leykis101

Cauterize = goat (goat = greatest of all time). Seriously love every band in that list, but none touch Cauterize, I admit honestly.

Are you getting good deals on these discs, Cody? Not because they won't be worth whatever you pay for them, but a lot of them should be able to be found at pretty sweet prices. If you have any issues, check out the secondspin.com site. And when it's all said and done and you can't find the Silly Fools disc, let me know and I'll MP3 it up for you.

And Glen, that is brilliant news about the new Adelitas Way disc. Feared they might call it a day after what I'm sure was a lacklustre response to their excellent debut. But glad to see they stuck at it to get a second disc out. Truly cannot wait to hear it.

This is their 3rd mate. Excellent debut & equally excellent Home School Valedictorian.

I truly believe they have an album in them to rival TITTL. Let's hope this is it!

Oh dear, what a stupid moment. Correct you are. How'd I forget that? Yeah great debut, but imo even better 2nd disc. Not sure they could rival 'TITTL' but I'd sure as hell love to hear them give it a fair crack. Love this band.

Been writing since beginning of Feb so hoping it might be this year

GEOFF IS SILLY FOOLS SUNG IN A LANGUAGE OTHER THEN ENGLISH??? If so how the fuck am I supposed to know what they are singing about? since I dont speak whatever it is their singing in.. EASE!!

GEOFF IS SILLY FOOLS SUNG IN A LANGUAGE OTHER THEN ENGLISH??? If so how the fuck am I supposed to know what they are singing about? since I dont speak whatever it is their singing in.. EASE!!

Nah man, it's in English. The version I got came in a 2 CD pack - one CD in English and one in Thai. You must know me by now, I'd not EVER recommend something in a foreign language. One of the things I like about the Silly Fools disc is that it has basic, sweet and sincere lyrics from a bunch of dudes from Thailand, where my wife and I honeymooned... and every time I hear the disc it brings me back to that time. And who cares if the singer is actually Korean. ;)

Nah man, it's in English. The version I got came in a 2 CD pack - one CD in English and one in Thai. You must know me by now, I'd not EVER recommend something in a foreign language. One of the things I like about the Silly Fools disc is that it has basic, sweet and sincere lyrics from a bunch of dudes from Thailand, where my wife and I honeymooned... and every time I hear the disc it brings me back to that time. And who cares if the singer is actually Korean. ;)

It's just that I surfed around the net, trying to find some samples of what they sound like, and the only thing I can find, is something that does sound like what i am looking for, but it's sung in some other language, so I was trying to find out if im on the right track or not, and if the songs ive found were sung in English, I would have scored, but I can find ZERO!! songs anywhere from any band called Silly Fools thats sung in English? so what gives? this is the right band though, isnt it G-OFF?

Here you go, my man (but i agree, it's near impossible to find anything on this band on the net):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDwM4rhvLxs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ogGZkXBS9I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvspv3WN3EQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAK1f9zueVU