MetalPete1031

Turning Point: The ballad that destroyed your faith in an artist (AOR

The ballad that destroyed your faith in an artist  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Absolutely Bryan Adams, what a cheesmo sell out, load of fluff, and on top of that, he never made another good record again, he was just axing to be in league with Michael Bolton, Air Supply, even Barry Manilow, and he got his wish, sorry fucking sappy song! there ya go, I hate Bryan Adams cause of that song, hope this answers your question.

Wait... what are you saying? Michael Bolton is king.

Absolutely Bryan Adams, what a cheesmo sell out, load of fluff, and on top of that, he never made another good record again, he was just axing to be in league with Michael Bolton, Air Supply, even Barry Manilow, and he got his wish, sorry fucking sappy song! there ya go, I hate Bryan Adams cause of that song, hope this answers your question.

Wait... what are you saying? Michael Bolton is king.

Dude, I let you bully me around as it is, if you even whisper one fucking negative word about MB, it's going to have to be on im afraid, you dont talk shit about the legend, nobody does, thats that.

He's so legendary, the fucker is doing lame ass car commercials.

:rofl2:

Of those listed, I went with Night Ranger. Not a fan of that song. Great band though.

He's so legendary, the fucker is doing lame ass car commercials.

:rofl2:

K funny guy, seems your full of jokes, you just started something you can stop, it's on. those commercials are genius, now you recant, immediately.

Yeah, they are catchy as hell. Is he Bolton or Bolotin nowadays?? :rofl2:

I had to go with Def Leppard's ballad. I also hate Crazy by Aerosmith.

Without You I neither like nor dislike as it's pretty forgettable.

Any Bon Jovi ballad is awful I think.

I've always loved the Bryan Adams one.

I voted "Crazy" by Aerosmith. I hated that song when it came out and killed the band for me since every other ballad they did at that time sounded just like it, I do like the others but agree on the complete overplay of the Bryan Adams and Bon Jovi.

I voted Without You by Crue...ballads in general suck ass on metal albums...AOR yes metal no.