Hey G-OFF

Leykis101

Did you ever happen to hear Young Love?

Nah mate, definitely can't say I've heard that one. That's like that stuff in that other random thread, hey? It's kinda catchy, but I can't say I'd pursue that, ;)

Ha Ha Ha, that's not terrible, thats groovy man, I was looking through videos on youtube, and I thought god I wonder if Geoff listens to these guys, I never heard of them, glad you like it, if I come a crossed any more terrific stuff I make sure I post it.

Wow, that's terrible!! Seriously.

Backed, I couldn't even make it 10 seconds. I am sure many people love it though.

Well I have a hard time believing that, I am fully ready to believe they paid these actors to act like fans for the concert video!

• My Little Pony

Wow, that's terrible!! Seriously.

Backed, I couldn't even make it 10 seconds. I am sure many people love it though.

Well I have a hard time believing that, I am fully ready to believe they paid these actors to act like fans for the concert video!

It's not terrible, but it does sound unfocused. They need to tighten it up. It's dated, though. Sounds like the experimentations a few bands were doing in the late 90s early 00s.

I believe FunkOIfIhadacariwouldnthavetotakeacarpetride that the point of it is to sound kind of disco, I dont know what gives me that idea, other then maybe the name of the song, but it's not really something I can get into, and believe me, im trying to keep an open mind on everything, except those damn homosexuals, the lord doesnt like that stuff, and this might just be satans band

I believe FunkOIfIhadacariwouldnthavetotakeacarpetride that the point of it is to sound kind of disco, I dont know what gives me that idea, other then maybe the name of the song, but it's not really something I can get into, and believe me, im trying to keep an open mind on everything, except those damn homosexuals, the lord doesnt like that stuff, and this might just be satans band

lol. Jesus does definitely hate homosexuals, and this band.

And baby girls. Have you heard about that? Seriously, read the bible. Apparently Jesus just hates baby girls. And small animals. Especially baby seals and kittens. And tiny little giraffes.

• My Little Pony

lol. Jesus does definitely hate homosexuals, and this band.

And baby girls. Have you heard about that? Seriously, read the bible. Apparently Jesus just hates baby girls. And small animals. Especially baby seals and kittens. And tiny little giraffes.

Nowhere in the Bible does it say that Jesus hates homosexuals, but everything else is true. Eph baby seals.

Yes it does, it says it right there in black and white, and the lord, heavenly father said unto dave, Mark, and Geoff, you shall not taketh the member into thy buttocks, or you will be cast out to hyperspace, where thall shall make way through many lonely nites and when thy lord finally greets you, it will be not with thy loving hand, but with thy wicked angry foot, and you shall know thy head honcho hates fags, just like that, now how can you say after reading that it never says anything about hating homos? I dont know how much more clear it can be