Recognition Thread

Leykis101

Obviously G-OFF, if they had cared what your preference was, they would've axed right? but you know your really fucking up Heaven&Hells moment of recognition, sure hope he doesn't decide to take reprisals out against you? I dont know him to be a vindictive revenge thirsty ass hunter, but you would sure love it if he was wouldn't you? Go to my new thread I made specifically for G-OFF, OK hijacker!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My recognition this week, goes to Evil Rick, evil rick has been my facebook friend for along time, and somebody who I find myself constantly agreeing with, he is a great contributer, knows his shit, and can be sarcastic which everyone knows I find as a plus, he is one of the guys that I can never find anything to disagree with. Evil Rick I am recognizing you for being a kick ass metal fucking head, and from all I know a standout dude.

I have nothing to say to Rick. ;}

Me either, so lets move on to our next person to recognize, just kidding, Evil Rick is the fucking man, that's what this thread is for, if youve nothing to say on the recognized one, go read through their history, see what you think, throw some curveballs at them, I assure you, I will not post someone on here who I dont know, that's why I made this, hopefully I can get to know everyone, but Im going with my top tier people right off the bat, then on some of the ones I dont know all that well, I will recognize them, and see what all of you have to say about them.

Evil Rick AKA Blue Tequila AKA The Mafia Host is one awesome dude. Not only was he someone I talked to often over the years on this site and even traded cds and mp3s with and once we finally met in person in 2008 he was one cool dude. He has been the host of the Melodic Mafia partys since 2008 and has been one hell of a host. Kudos to his wife for allowing him to do this and let a bunch of crazy guys(and my wife) hang around for drinking, puking, eating all of their food and rocking out for at least one weekend a year.

puking

Who puked??? I don't think I've ever been sober enough to puke at Rick's place?

Oh, and yes, he's an awesome dude for allowing three strange dudes he met on the internet to crash at his place!!! Can't wait for Mafia Fest 2013!!!!

Blue Tequila - God I was racking my brain earlier trying to think of that. Cool dude for sure. These Mafia parties sound awesome - I'm not jealous at all lol.

puking

Who puked??? I don't think I've ever been sober enough to puke at Rick's place?

Oh, and yes, he's an awesome dude for allowing three strange dudes he met on the internet to crash at his place!!! Can't wait for Mafia Fest 2013!!!!

Ok no puking but someone pissed in that bucket.

Evil Rick AKA Blue Tequila AKA The Mafia Host is one awesome dude. Not only was he someone I talked to often over the years on this site and even traded cds and mp3s with and once we finally met in person in 2008 he was one cool dude. He has been the host of the Melodic Mafia partys since 2008 and has been one hell of a host. Kudos to his wife for allowing him to do this and let a bunch of crazy guys(and my wife) hang around for drinking, puking, eating all of their food and rocking out for at least one weekend a year.

See this thread just served it's purpose, I have no idea whatsoever what this mafia party is? never even heard about it, but now Ive heard about it, and would like to be filled in on what it is, as obviously it's a group of the best of the best of the best, SIR! looks like I am not the supreme being I thought I was, as there is apparently some secret society that I am not hipped to? this angers me and makes me extremely jealous, I could just slap a bitch right now.

• My Little Pony

See this thread just served it's purpose, I have no idea whatsoever what this mafia party is? never even heard about it, but now Ive heard about it, and would like to be filled in on what it is, as obviously it's a group of the best of the best of the best, SIR! looks like I am not the supreme being I thought I was, as there is apparently some secret society that I am not hipped to? this angers me and makes me extremely jealous, I could just slap a bitch right now.

Ha ha. So, we starting our own rival chapter, Cody?

I think I added you to the mafia page on facebook.

It started with Rick, Chad(AKA The Don) and myself and Jeff joined up. It started wth us going to see Pete in Rockarma and then Farcry. Tango Down guitarist Rif Miller actually named us.

Oh shit! so im in? im a part of the mafia and didnt even know it, so when do we go get smashed and have evil rick drag me out to the bus stop with a going west cardboard sign on my chest?

On topic (jeez you guys are outrageous!), Evil Rick does indeed seem a great chap. Loyally dedicated to 80's style hard rock, I don't think a modern band will ever get much of a look into that collection, but he knows his stuff. Also a long time contributor to the frivolities of the board a few years back... yeah, definitely a nice friendly chap.

Thanks for the mention Cody. You are one hell of a cool guy as well, I think we are in agreement on music and life in general probably 90% of the time.

Yup, I host Mafia Fest every summer. It actually started out as Rock Fest but they don't do that anymore so we just decided to keep meeting up at my place for a weekend of beerbarrow beer, floor burgers, fire pits and great tunes. It's a hell of a time and we are always accepting new members. :drink2:

Who else attends? I noticed Wes lives close doesnt he? i never noticed you lived in South Dakota, so really in context with some of the other members on here, we are practically neighbors, albeit 16 hr away neighbors, but im closer to you then i am say, Geoff.

So far it's been Wes, Chad/Doksdad and Jeff along with some friends of mine that aren't on the HH board. We also have had guys from FarCry including Pete Fry and Tango Down including David Reece over for beers and burgers. Fun times! Let me know if you are interested in making the trek. \m/

So far it's been Wes, Chad/Doksdad and Jeff along with some friends of mine that aren't on the HH board. We also have had guys from FarCry including Pete Fry and Tango Down including David Reece over for beers and burgers. Fun times! Let me know if you are interested in making the trek. \m/

Fuck bro, why wouldn't I be? I mean as long as it's sometime after the ice age goes away, is there anywhere to land around where you live? any airports? or does the Amtrak roll that way? I mean I can drive, I just have big ass tires on my Jeep now and it's dwindled my already bad gas mileage down to nothing, when is it, and where?

Fuck bro, why wouldn't I be? I mean as long as it's sometime after the ice age goes away, is there anywhere to land around where you live? any airports? or does the Amtrak roll that way? I mean I can drive, I just have big ass tires on my Jeep now and it's dwindled my already bad gas mileage down to nothing, when is it, and where?

We don't have anything set in stone as of now, still trying to decide if we want to do another Mafia Fest or do the M3 concert. But yeah, Sioux Falls has an airport and direct flights to Salt Lake City so it's easy as heck to get here...probably easier for you than it is for Wes! I'll pm or fb you when we start getting things figured out and go from there. \m/

• My Little Pony

I went back and notice I never said anything positive about Rick on this thread. I honestly can't recall he and I having any lengthy conversations here, but we do seem to be in agreeance more often than not. He's definitely an essential part of this site, unlike some that just post shit. ;}

I went back and notice I never said anything positive about Rick on this thread. I honestly can't recall he and I having any lengthy conversations here, but we do seem to be in agreeance more often than not. He's definitely an essential part of this site, unlike some that just post shit. ;}

Drop some names. But leave my name off the list... :(

Ah... yes. I don't chat as much as I used to with HH members, but Rick is one of the first who made me feel welcome when I joined HH. Being a huge Dirty Looks fan his original name on here was the one I noticed first. Rick was also the first one I ever swapped a few CDs with way back when.

It would be cool to take Mafia Fest on the road. M3 sounds like it would be a logical location. You could look at doing it someplace different every year. Again.. Let me know if you are considering M3. I'd be more than willing to pick anyone from HH up at the airport. They announced the lineup for M3 todayI

• My Little Pony

Ah... yes. I don't chat as much as I used to with HH members, but Rick is one of the first who made me feel welcome when I joined HH. Being a huge Dirty Looks fan his original name on here was the one I noticed first. Rick was also the first one I ever swapped a few CDs with way back when.

It would be cool to take Mafia Fest on the road. M3 sounds like it would be a logical location. You could look at doing it someplace different every year. Again.. Let me know if you are considering M3. I'd be more than willing to pick anyone from HH up at the airport. They announced the lineup for M3 todayI

Right. I keep forgetting he used to go by Blue Tequila. Blue Tequila and I had something decent interactions in the past.

If anyone likes Prong, I could get them and Life Of Agony to play on a moments notice, though I dont think they will play free, and now???

Lets just go ahead and get this one out there shall we? I dont know this guy very well, and when i have dealt with him it's usually been on disciplinary terms, stemming from my early days on here when I was a bit, combatative to say the least, but he never banned me, though he could have very easily, and maybe should have, and without him I wouldn't even know any of you guys, of course im talking about HeavyHarmonies, thats right, what some could call the heavenly father of this forum, the big man in the sky, if the sky is Illinois,so I look forward to others who actually know him better then I, seeing what they have to say about him.