you know what? Bon Jovi is still pretty cool

66 mustang

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! Edge of a Broken Heart is a killer track. Can anyone hook me up with it? Saw the soundtrack on ebay but it's insanely priced and doesn't look to offer too much belong this wicked song.

I believe it was a bonus track on the Japanese version of Slippery, but I could be wrong, I can send it to you when I get home later.

Appreciate that. Thanks. Not sure how you go about doing it but my email is shamusquinn@hotmail.com if that helps.

Thanks again.

Hey bro let me know if you received my email?

Sorry. Never came through yet.

Alright I tried sending you something from my other email account, don't know why you never recieved the 1st one, so let me know ok Shamus? like as soon as you read this

WHAT?? TRACK?? Shamus I don't have the 1st bloody clue what your talking about, which track were we discussing that I seemed to have missed or overlooked? cause Im always in the mood for a good new track, but about my email, you did get it then? ok so you are happy and found no errors in it? I sure would hate to send out 1000 flyers that had been misprinted, or had the wrong info printed on them, so please proof read and read, thank you Shamus talk to you later

• 1 month later...

first time I've heard this. a good song but would have been weak track on NJ but with full treatment maybe could have been a single

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZRN_gb3e3g

No joke, this is actually very possibly my favourite Bon Jovi track!