• 2021 HH Donation Drive

Please support Heavy Harmonies! The donations goal is the out-of-pocket expenses to run the main site and this board for calendar year 2021.

85% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
    • You got me by .8 k right now
    • That belongs in the Jokavic thread not the Joke Rogan one !
    • When you get right down to it...we are all selfish assholes, wanting everything our way and to hell with what others say or want...
    • I guess it depends on your definition of 'best' as most people around the world can't afford the best of anything....only the rich can expect and demand the best....
    • Cheap Trick - The Complete Epic Albums Collection - Boxset - (glad this has been re-released, missed it 1st time around for whatever reason quite a bit cheaper on Burning Shed than Amazon too).
    • I'd probably say you're fairly right with the quality of medical proceedures in the US, but not all. Some are leading the way in other countries in some area, including Australia. Ironically people source some of these proceedures overseas because there are less strimgent oversights involved (see debate on covid testing) But I'd say if you talk to make US citizens, they wouldn't agree that US health care overall is a good thing. Many would say it suits the rich. As to us an elective surgeries, well, people love to complain about that, but they are elective, they key there is in the wording. Anything serious enough is dealt with as a metter of urgency, and if you have NO public health insurance, it's free. Private health insurance only covers part of the cost, with the main benefit being more choice (surgeon etc)
    • Well you don't fall into that category. You're more like "I wanna make a stance, but this virus could make me pretty sick, oh, hang on, I can just say I need the jab to keep my job" Only joking, I have no idea as to your reason, but I'm sure there are people in here who play that line out...
    • very touching idea from Bruce to do a tribute album to his mother. I like the Abba track - it's my fav Abba song so I was afraid RB would anhialate it, but it was pretty good with a nice outro 
    • From Escape Music: EPIC is a labor of love by the band's three core members that have come together for over a decade of Rock' n Roll.  The band is known for their contemporary heavy Melodic Rock genre, their lead singer's powerhouse vocals, their blazing edgy guitar riffs and their hard-hitting drum grooves which define their Rock sound. After years of international experience, songwriting, touring and sharing the stage with some of the biggest international acts, lead vocalist Tanya Rizkala, guitarist Mario Agostine, and drummer Souheil "Sous" Moukaddem were recently joined by renowned soulful bass player Chris Childs (Thunder,Tyketto). Together, they pour their passion for music into EPIC's latest album "Starlight", on the heels of their successful "Like a Phoenix” album, both releases under the leading international Rock label "Escape Music"   Release Date: 18 Feb, 2022  Catalogue no: ESM362 Track List: 1 I Want   3:58 2 Carry On  3:41 3 Can’t Get Over You  3:57 4 Grooving’ For You   3:43 5 Crazy  3:51 6 My Way Or The Highway  4:17 7 Stars   4:00 8 Face The Storm  4:04 9 Hold On   3:22 10 Invincible   3:57 11 Starlight   4:09  12 Mais Lui  4:32   The band is: Tanya Rizkala - Vocals Mario Agostine - Guitars / Keyboard Chris Childs - Bass Guitar  Souheil "Sous" Moukaddem - Drums    

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.