4 More years of shit?

Mullethead

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but looking at the other candidate isnt he as dodgy as hell? His previous company just broke companies up and fleeced them. Not good.

Better the devil you know?

Yeah, but looking at the other candidate isnt he as dodgy as hell? His previous company just broke companies up and fleeced them. Not good.

Better the devil you know?

My thoughts exactly.

A choice between 2 bads, hmmmm let's see syphalis or ghonorhea???

Mitt is a chump anyway so more power to Obama.

• My Little Pony

Hah! I don't care.

Does anyone outside of the US? ;)

Actually, US elections get more attention than our own. It's upsetting. Apparently only 61% of Canadians voted in our last federal election.

I'm just not sure how Obama could carry the states of New York and New Jersey. He did nothing for those ravished by Hurricane Sandy. He stopped in Jersey just long enough for a photo opportunity prior to the election. And then flies of on Airforce One to continue to campaign while 10 days later families still have not heard from FEMA and haven't even got water from anyone.

How do people there vote him...?

America made it through 8 years of George W. Bush... I think we'll be ok.

Choosing between Obama and Romney was like being asked to choose whether you would rather eat dogshit or horseshit. Sure, they have different flavors, but no matter what, you're still eating shit.

Choosing between Obama and Romney was like being asked to choose whether you would rather eat dogshit or horseshit. Sure, they have different flavors, but no matter what, you're still eating shit.

Well put akin to my refernce to which STD you'd rather have.

Cheers!

Well put akin to my refernce to which STD you'd rather have.

Cheers!

Come on Terry, you're just happy your State voted to legalize marijuana.

We need a smiley that smoking a fat one.

ab198f93ebf3059a5ef40f8c0a40f5b2-320x480.jpg

We all know how he did it

1. Welfare

2. Gay Marriage

3. Immigration

Its all running rampant. He supports it. Welcome to the New America!

As a black Lady and her family came through my wifes checkout line today They were checking out with over 3,000 in groceries(12 Carts)

The Lady Said "Thank God Obama got back in office" as they all wiped out there FOOD STAMP CARDS!

1. Welfare

2. Gay Marriage

3. Immigration

Its all running rampant. He supports it. Welcome to he New America!

As a black Lady and her family today my wife today as they were checking out with over 3,000 in groceries(12 Carts)

Thank God Obama got back in office as they all wiped out there FOOD STAMP CARDS!

The plain truth!

1. Welfare

2. Gay Marriage

3. Immigration

Its all running rampant. He supports it. Welcome to the New America!

As a black Lady and her family came through my wifes checkout line today They were checking out with over 3,000 in groceries(12 Carts)

The Lady Said "Thank God Obama got back in office" as they all wiped out there FOOD STAMP CARDS!

You want to sit on your fat ass and never work again? No problem Obamas got all the free stuff for all the sheeple!!

I think everyone should see the last movie "The Campaign" (2012) about US elections. He will realize that none of the marionettes controls the land. But the guys behind them...

As with every single other country in the world, I'm sure, which is why I have no time in the world for politics.

Never is, will be or has been a "better" choice to be made.

I think everyone should see the last movie "The Campaign" (2012) about US elections. He will realize that none of the marionettes controls the land. But the guys behind them...

As with every single other country in the world, I'm sure, which is why I have no time in the world for politics.

Never is, will be or has been a "better" choice to be made.

I agree. The problem is that USA's policy influences the rest of the world. And with the dickhead Romney we didn't need another useless war for Israel. All the other countries worldwide wanted Obama at 90%, the only 2 countries for Romney were Israel & Pakistan. Go figure... So what's the No.1 conservative State, Utah? 90%+ in some counties? :yikes:

Another good movie (not THAT funny but you can see some truths) is "the dictator" (2012).

I live in the reddest of red states. All 77 counties went for Romney. Shame my state doesn't count, along with most of middle America. This election makes me sad. It signifies the end of our nation as it once was. The downward spiral will continue. The saddest part of the whole thing is that this go around everybody knew what Obama was about and they still voted for him. If you don't know and want to understand Obama watch 2016: Obama's America.

I don't really give a f*ck who won because in the end, it's just some a**hole in a suit. I'm just glad the whole election thing is FINALLY over with. Television and the Internet have been unbearable for the last three months or so, especially Facebook. I had to turn off the news feeds of quite a few people in my friend list due to their posting of constant "blah blah blah Romney!" or "blah blah blah Obama!" nonsense...