No Sleep For Lucy - Until The End

Stefan

10 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Why did this take six years, though?

Looking for a label, innit? And they still don't have one, far as I know... 

• 2023 Gold Donors

All Killer ,No Filler. A bold statement that gets tossed around for albums but in this case it is 100% accurate. We were introduced to these guys 6 years ago and from that moment and with every new track they dropped we were asking when is the album coming,well it's here, but was it worth the wait,Hell Yeah It Was. This is the BEST thing i have heard this year (along with LEBROCK) and  these guys have nailed it with this album, 12 hook laden modern rock songs that just ooze class and just make you wanna hit the repeat button once track 12 has finished. No Sleep For Lucy deserve to be massive.

Mandatory Purchase.

2 hours ago, Mr.AOR said:

All Killer ,No Filler. A bold statement that gets tossed around for albums but in this case it is 100% accurate. We were introduced to these guys 6 years ago and from that moment and with every new track they dropped we were asking when is the album coming,well it's here, but was it worth the wait,Hell Yeah It Was. This is the BEST thing i have heard this year (along with LEBROCK) and  these guys have nailed it with this album, 12 hook laden modern rock songs that just ooze class and just make you wanna hit the repeat button once track 12 has finished. No Sleep For Lucy deserve to be massive.

Mandatory Purchase.

Thanks mate for upping the thread (and to all who posted before) , I've discovered this one right now. Very nice indeed.

• My Little Pony

I've been listening to these tracks a fair bit today. I think, if I was to pick one stand out track, "Mistake" is the best of the bunch. But I think it says a lot when everyone appears to have a different favourite. 

• My Little Pony
53 minutes ago, Glen said:

intriguing band name. Anyone any background info on why they called themselves this?? 

It refers to 'Lucy' the oldest female remains found in Ethiopia. She was removed from her resting place, and now put on display in exhibition. So, there will be no sleep for Lucy. 

6 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

It refers to 'Lucy' the oldest female remains found in Ethiopia. She was removed from her resting place, and now put on display in exhibition. So, there will be no sleep for Lucy. 

cool. I like that 

15 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Nice 

Was listening to the new 30 seconds to mars in the car on the way into work and then switched to this. Couldn't tell the difference except this is way better. It's like 30 seconds to mars when they first started. Jared needs to cheer up a bit and stop being so serious. 

On 4/5/2018 at 2:59 AM, Stefan said:

A lot of contenders, but probably about my favourite song on the album. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Now available on CD.

From FB:

Now you can get your hands on our first edition of our album "Until The End". The price is 12 Euros including shipping worldwide! Order your copy: info@nosleepforlucy.se

Edited by Stefan

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...

According to FB (January), they're working on new songs.

It's been a great year for us with alot of new listeners and soon we are hitting 2million streams on spotify. We are so greatfull for every new listener and streams. We are working on new songs that we hopefully will release during the next few months.

In the meanwhile, more good stuff from them (mostly covers):