Hurricane Sandy

martinsane

The power is back on! Halle-freakin'-loo-yah!!

My wife texted me with the good news around 4:30 this afternoon; I practically did a Happy Dance right there at my desk. The house looks like hell after nine and a half days of living like cave people in the darkness, but cleaning up can wait till tomorrow. For now, I bask in my electricity and Internet whilst swilling a cold Labatt Ice. It's good to be back!!!

So while others were waiting in line for things such as fresh water and gasoline... You went for the beer. Brilliant move.. :pickle:

:D Why, thank you, sir. I always say, make sure you're well stocked with the essentials!!

• My Little Pony

The power is back on! Halle-freakin'-loo-yah!!

My wife texted me with the good news around 4:30 this afternoon; I practically did a Happy Dance right there at my desk. The house looks like hell after nine and a half days of living like cave people in the darkness, but cleaning up can wait till tomorrow. For now, I bask in my electricity and Internet whilst swilling a cold Labatt Ice. It's good to be back!!!

So while others were waiting in line for things such as fresh water and gasoline... You went for the beer. Brilliant move.. :pickle:

:D Why, thank you, sir. I always say, make sure you're well stocked with the essentials!!

Great! That's one down. What about the others? Has anyone heard from any other affected?