My Short Absence (A Little Accident)

LV KIX

Wow. As Bart Simpson would say, "OUCH, maaaaaan!" Hopin' for a speedy recovery, dude.

...and before you sell those guitars, remember that as a young lad Tony Iommi chopped off the tips of two of his fingers and yet he still went on to invent heavy metal without 'em. :guitar:

• My Little Pony

Was a bit worried about the progress of my healing. I went in to have the finger checked out and was told it looks pretty good (easy for him to say) and with a bit of luck it will heal itself with no further surgery which would include cutting the bone back and taking a bit more of the finger off.

Awesome. I was gonna shoot you a PM to see how you was, but I guess I don't have to, now.

Wow, really sorry to hear that. Hope the decision is positive for the rest of the finger.

I guess you have to be grateful isn't wasn't index or thumb - but still a shock

All the best.

Thanks again for all the "well wishes".. I'm not one who really takes the "online community" all that seriously.. But it does really mean a lot to me to hear from you all. I've only had the opportunity to actually meet one person from HH but we have such a cool group here.

Thanks again... :beerbang:

Thanks again for all the "well wishes".. I'm not one who really takes the "online community" all that seriously.. But it does really mean a lot to me to hear from you all. I've only had the opportunity to actually meet one person from HH but we have such a cool group here.

Nice message mate. All the best, keep rockin'. :drink:

• My Little Pony

I understand what you mean. It's hard to take an online community seriously, when that's all it ever is. Online. I appreciate everyone here, but I don't imagine my life would be affected much if I no longer could access this site. That said, I do still wish the best for everyone here. It's nice to hear of the good things that are happening in your lives, and I genuinely care when you guys face hardships.