OMG! Key & Peele, Ha Ha Ha Ha

Leykis101

They blacked out the giant fingers and hand going into a giant vagina, but thought the massive penis going into a wolves' mouth was okay? Fair enough...

Yeah, he's a funny dude. Politically correct too, which essential for my enjoyment of comedy.

Oh bro, you should go to comedy central and watch some of the tosh.o episodes, I think you dont even really know just what a sick fuck he is, you'll laugh yourself sticky! seriously G-OFF go check an episode out, if you think he's that funny, you must see him in action, and not the kind of action you would like to see him in, though he makes plenty of references and does a great many bits that may make you presume he is, ya know?? (arm goes up, wrist hangs down), I dont want to say the word, any of the words actually, I might be getting monitored, and they just waiting for me to slip up and mention them by one of their names, so lets just leave it as implied!!

• 3 months later...

yeah you be knowin the combo, som Liam Neesons an dat one movie wit Bruce Willie, anyting wit Bruce Willie gonna get my vote

Not new, from last season, but still goddamn hilarious, dvd about ready to come out, when the new season starts, I cant wait.

• My Little Pony

Not new, from last season, but still goddamn hilarious, dvd about ready to come out, when the new season starts, I cant wait.

I meant new to me, and not already posted here.

I should have said, "Old New."

Hey if you never seen it, then it's still new to you

This one cracked me the fuck up when I saw it, if your in the right mood, and no these kind of guys, it will fucking kill you, literally bring tears to your eyes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZPC0j-f2tU