Harems Die Off Hard

Leykis101

Wasnt one of you guys telling me they did this song on another album, with different lyrics, or a different rendition? or was it Staying Away?

Oh and how is Live At The Siren? and does anyone know where I can just buy mp3's of it?

Just chiming in to state that, IMO, "Die Off Hard" is pretty much a perfect hard rock song...

Yeah pretty much

Great song! The story with the song is that there are actually 3 studio albums it is on. It's on the Canadian release of Karma Cleansing, Believe (Japan Only) & Believe Special Edition (Japan Only). Different track listings on the Japan cd's and mixing is different on that song as well. Hope that helps...

Live At The Siren is okay. I'm not a huge live album fan and all of their live albums sound basically the same.

The Die Off Hard I heard the other day, was supposedly off of the Believe Special Edition, and was Remixed apparently, to me it just sounded like a live version, what I was getting at was I had said something about either Die Off Hard or Staying Away and the amount of feeling and or heart that went into one of their lyrics, I was degrading somebody elses, but anyways somebody got on here and said actually it is just pieced together, and referred me to either an earlier version, or different version, and the song was different showing me that it basically was just pieced together, and not carefully and skillfully written, it might have been Staying Away, are either of these song's available with different lyrics? or in a different version? I will see if I can find the post Im referring to and just end this whole charade right now, hang on.

The bridge in "Die Off Hard" (ie, "it's been a long time comin'") was the pre-chorus to another, completely different song which is on "The Early Years" demo comp...can't recall the title though. If I remember correctly, only that one bit was resurrected in "Die Off Hard"...the rest of that original song was scrapped.

• 3 weeks later...

The bridge in "Die Off Hard" (ie, "it's been a long time comin'") was the pre-chorus to another, completely different song which is on "The Early Years" demo comp...can't recall the title though. If I remember correctly, only that one bit was resurrected in "Die Off Hard"...the rest of that original song was scrapped.

Yeah, correct you are. I forget the name too, but there is a different version of this on 'The Early Years' indeed.