Why do all my girlfriends end up being Whores?

Girlfriend being whores  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea what LGBT and kind of hate when people just throw out some wild acronym probably 3 people in the world know about and expect the rest of the world to know about it. Anyway, looking at it in context to the post, is it perhaps "lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, transsexual or something homosexual like that? Sounds queer to me.

I have no idea what LGBT and kind of hate when people just throw out some wild acronym probably 3 people in the world know about and expect the rest of the world to know about it. Anyway, looking at it in context to the post, is it perhaps "lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, transsexual or something homosexual like that? Sounds queer to me.

It is Geoff, its a person who feels they have to be on the defense everywhere they go because they are always being fucked with for their sexual preference, cause cruel and bigoted people insist on constantly fucking with them and therefore they can just never feel comfortable with themselves, even though they may think they are, I am not gay, I have never felt any attraction to the same sex, but there was a time in my life I was intolerant, then one day something just changed in me, I started thinking that it's not anybody else's business who people love, and if it doesn't infringe on me or the people I love, who am I to say what anybody else does? why would I want to make someone else unhappy, why do any of us want to make anyone else unhappy? why shouldn't gay people be allowed to be miserable with straight people, I myself do not endorse marriage period, of any kind, let me ask this universally, do you see what the gay community has to put up with and endure daily? now if being gay was a choice, then either it's a collection of the most sub genetic unintelligent group of people in existence, or maybe it's not a choice, why would anyone willingly subject themselves to the things gay people go through? they wouldnt, now who I do have a problem with are the people that must let everyone know they are gay, these are the people I believe fuck it up for all gay people, because your in the minority people, I dont know if thats dawned on you yet, so that means most people who are not gay, are going to probably not want to hear that you are, me and my daughters mom have attended several gay pride parades, my sister is lesbian, she is one of these people who thinks everyone knows and cares that she is, but I love her just the same, I will not speak with her about it though, the people I will speak with are those who wish to be who they are, and wish they could just be treated like anyone else, those are the people I have time and a voice to help, and I will help them to the ceiling of my ability to help, I am not worried about keeping an image, or style, I am simply worried that people are not being treated like anyone else, simply because they like balls acrossed the nose and not a piece of hair pie, thats not right, regardless what your book of fairy tales tell you, people should be treated like people, and I say queer and fag, and call people gay, but you know what? I also say santa clause is coming to town, and the easter bunny will hide eggs this april, it's called irony, it's a joke, and the ones who cant take it or get offended by it, are obviously not the kind of people im going to get along with, bottom line, pretty sad someone would miss out on knowing me, getting to be friends with me, simply because I said Queer, but to each is own.

The world is too politically correct these days. Everything you say in jest is offensive to somebody. Get a life. Geesh.

You are exactly right, were to brainwashed to take shit offensively then to just laugh at what makes us all different, I am probably the ring leader in making fun of shit that makes us all different, cause lets face it, stereotypes are generalizations, but they are generally true, you mean you dont crack a grin when you see a brotha rolling a caddy? Or axing for a Newport, or white people doing anything, fuck political correctness! its wrong.

Also, what's up with the stigma around LGBT people here? Queer is a reclaimed slur and you have no right to use it. Sometimes being a gay metal fan sucks, even as a woman. My identity is the first insult people use.What about Rob Halford? He started your leather and spikes look because he was gay and into S&M!

Sometimes being a straight metal fan sucks, even as a man. What's your point?

WTF is going on around here?

whatever do you mean Wes? we are talking about that insensitive queer hater cody, would you like to jump in and bash him with us, he hates gays, he said the Q word, I guess I gotta stop being myself because myself offends people! even though myself is probably the most pro gay guy on this board, because I use the Q word, that makes me ignorant, well I am ignorant, I failed my IQ test, and never made it past 3rd grade, im sorry guys, will you abolish me from thou forums??

• My Little Pony

whatever do you mean Wes? we are talking about that insensitive queer hater cody, would you like to jump in and bash him with us, he hates gays, he said the Q word, I guess I gotta stop being myself because myself offends people! even though myself is probably the most pro gay guy on this board, because I use the Q word, that makes me ignorant, well I am ignorant, I failed my IQ test, and never made it past 3rd grade, im sorry guys, will you abolish me from thou forums??

Bullshit. I keep telling you to leave, but you just won't go.

I love lesbians by the way. :anon:

Video ones, or real life ones? I love video lesbians. Mmmmmmm.

Bullshit. I keep telling you to leave, but you just won't go.

I did just go, but the key is when I do go, you dont show up in the forum ive gone to, and beg for me to come back to this one, c how that throws a curve ball at me? now im starting to think im being fucked with? do you reckon?

Knock that off, show some sensitivity G-OFF, take that bullshit somewhere else, this isn't the place to discuss two beautiful women, two beautiful women will call Kassie, and Sassy, 2 females whose very 1st experience should not be discussed here, 2 BI-CURIOUS! females seemingly aroused, gently running their slim soft fingers through each others silky smooth hair, looking into each others eyes, they nervously giggle as they begin to gently and softly caress each other, and softly kiss each other gently on the lips, as their bare nipples slightly make contact against each other, the smell of female arousal fills the air, while Sassy decides to slightly nibble on Kassies breast, feeling the adrenaline from this 1st time experience Kassie puts her fingers down to feel the wetness gushing from Sassys smooth clean shaved love flower, the exhilaration from the feeling of Kassies fingers on her love nub makes Sassy burst into a frenzy of complete lust, so much so Sassy grabs Kassys entire hand by the wrist, and forces it upward into her waiting baby pond, Sassy throws her head back and moans in a fit of ecstasy, causing Kassy to extend 2 fingers and thrust them deep into the wetness that can no longer be hidden or concealed, this is the kind of love Sassy had longed for so many times while trying to discover it from the end of a mans sword, no mans sword would ever fulfill these feelings Sassy is finally feeling, Sassy realizes this is the kind of love and emotion only another women can give her, as she rocks back and forth rubbing her love button against Kassys fingers on every rock forward.... this absolutely is NOT THE PLACE TO DISCUSS ANYTHING OF THIS NATURE, So we cannot, should not, and will not do it, sorry people but your all pervs, and not sensitive to whats really going on in this scenario, your all just reading a bunch of words that say SEX!! to you, therefore, your a bunch of pervs and need to go spank somewhere else, especially that homophobic foul mouthed, ignorant and unintelligent fagbasher Cody. death to Cody!!

My question wasn't about you but about the other comment's calling you insensitive.

Knock that off, show some sensitivity G-OFF, take that bullshit somewhere else, this isn't the place to discuss two beautiful women, two beautiful women will call Kassie, and Sassy, 2 females whose very 1st experience should not be discussed here, 2 BI-CURIOUS! females seemingly aroused, gently running their slim soft fingers through each others silky smooth hair, looking into each others eyes, they nervously giggle as they begin to gently and softly caress each other, and softly kiss each other gently on the lips, as their bare nipples slightly make contact against each other, the smell of female arousal fills the air, while Sassy decides to slightly nibble on Kassies breast, feeling the adrenaline from this 1st time experience Kassie puts her fingers down to feel the wetness gushing from Sassys smooth clean shaved love flower, the exhilaration from the feeling of Kassies fingers on her love nub makes Sassy burst into a frenzy of complete lust, so much so Sassy grabs Kassys entire hand by the wrist, and forces it upward into her waiting baby pond, Sassy throws her head back and moans in a fit of ecstasy, causing Kassy to extend 2 fingers and thrust them deep into the wetness that can no longer be hidden or concealed, this is the kind of love Sassy had longed for so many times while trying to discover it from the end of a mans sword, no mans sword would ever fulfill these feelings Sassy is finally feeling, Sassy realizes this is the kind of love and emotion only another women can give her, as she rocks back and forth rubbing her love button against Kassys fingers on every rock forward.... this absolutely is NOT THE PLACE TO DISCUSS ANYTHING OF THIS NATURE, So we cannot, should not, and will not do it, sorry people but your all pervs, and not sensitive to whats really going on in this scenario, your all just reading a bunch of words that say SEX!! to you, therefore, your a bunch of pervs and need to go spank somewhere else, especially that homophobic foul mouthed, ignorant and unintelligent fagbasher Cody. death to Cody!!

HAHA!!!

I want to eat that post, vomit it out and marry it before making love to it on my wedding night.

• 1 month later...

HAHA!!!

I want to eat that post, vomit it out and marry it before making love to it on my wedding night.

:lol:

It's quite simple: Cody Rocks! :bowdown:

• 3 months later...

HAHA!!!

It's quite simple: Cody Rocks! :bowdown:

I do rock, but as far as this thread goes, I think it's very well documented by this thread alone, Cody needs help, mental health, or some pussy, i'll let which one be up for debate, as I personally feel im just fine,but reading back on it, sure do wonder where this shit comes from? it certainly isnt normal to post a response like this, or there would be others, so maybe I need to look into that mental health scenario?

mmmmmm..... video lesbians are awesome. :rofl2::lol:

ALL! Lesbians are awesome, as long as they are below 125lbs, and are hot! if they wear a flannel and look like Pete Rose, personally I would consider that gay sex, and not lesbianism, which makes it NO! bueno, at least not to watch, for me to watch, hey but thats neither here nor there.

Keep 'em coming, fella.

(The posts that is, not the lesbians. Although feel free to work on them too.) :D