Why do all my girlfriends end up being Whores?

Girlfriend being whores  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Im going to go with the small penis thing??

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o

Yep! That's what all their mouths end up looking like! good call

Option 10, per Andrew Dice Clay "Oh, there all whores!"

Budda Bing! Mutha Goose, I fucked her!

If ya got to pay i'm guessin' their whores and i went with sluts,what's not to love about a good dirty slut besides the std's.

I've never dated anyone I would call a "whore" or a "slut".

And I'm not happy about it! :doh:

;)

If ya got to pay i'm guessin' their whores and i went with sluts,what's not to love about a good dirty slut besides the std's.

I've never dated anyone I would call a "whore" or a "slut".

And I'm not happy about it! :doh:

;)

Well James my good mate, you must be hanging out with the wrong chaps, that's all, you hang out with wankers, come hang out with me and I'll bloody show you how to score some nasty skanky disgusting (but really hot) trim, how's that? I'll tell you what I'd like to do, check out my chances on some of those girl's over there, damn, maybe they actually care about people over there, or more importantly, about themselves? I don't know maybe they are just as big of sluts over there then they are here, either way, it hasnt been by choice, NO, back when I wanted sluts I couldnt find them, now i'd like to be serious and find somebody who I somewhat respect that doesnt or hasnt banged everyone under the stars, and looks somewhat attractive to me, and doesnt have facial hair! maybe im asking way to much, i don't know?

• 4 months later...
Guest glamsbian

Also, what's up with the stigma around LGBT people here? Queer is a reclaimed slur and you have no right to use it. Sometimes being a gay metal fan sucks, even as a woman. My identity is the first insult people use.What about Rob Halford? He started your leather and spikes look because he was gay and into S&M!

Also, what's up with the stigma around LGBT people here? Queer is a reclaimed slur and you have no right to use it. Sometimes being a gay metal fan sucks, even as a woman. My identity is the first insult people use.What about Rob Halford? He started your leather and spikes look because he was gay and into S&M!

Well hello Glamsbian, good to meet you, my name is Cody, your obviously new here, and definitely dont know me, I'm not interested in finding good women by any means, this entire thread was tongue in cheek, no I am perfectly good with myself, my "women", and my life, except for the small thing that occurred in my life today, which I will do an entire thread on, since im sure there are many here who are going to want to laugh at me, joke about my misfortune, and take cheap vile shots at the state of affairs, but yeah, I am not sure what the LGBT is? unless it's what I think your talking about? but I'll tell you this, Who reclaimed Queer? and who said I don't have any right to use it? I just did, maybe you would like to go ahead and clear something up for me,and since you want me to refrain from saying Queer, or in your terms "I have no right to use it" and since Gay was stolen, and it is now offensive to use it, what offensive slur are we allowed to use? that hardly seems fair there is nothing denigrating, or insulting to use towards the homosexual community, and you are telling me not to use the Q word, can you give me a replacement word? you cant take a word away without replacing it with a new word, right? and before you start digging in, let me save you alot of time, just so you don't start throwing verbal punches, I suggest you do your homework on me, thoroughly, before you jump in head first, before you whip out the long drawn out speeches, or criticizing my vernacular, or just straight go to the "your a homo basher" agenda, I want you to investigate my prior posts, I want you to investigate me as a person, on facebook, on twitter, around the web, and after you do that, then I want you to come back on here, and say what you have to say to me, ok? can you do that for me please, this is not the board to be on if you have that thin of skin, I am offensive, I am crude, I am not politically correct by any standard, I say completely ignorant shit, and I generalize frequently, I cant say after 9 posts you probably know a whole lot about me, and I will not be stereotyped and have you make assumptions on merely the fact you caught me saying Queer, ok, cause I say it, and if it offends you, maybe you should not be offended over something so menial and stupid, and if you do not judge me for saying Queer before you even know me, I will not judge you for judging somebody you know nothing about, sound cool, I think you and I are going to be alot closer then you could ever even believe, cool, good to meet you Glamsbian.

• My Little Pony

Well hello Glamsbian, good to meet you, my name is Cody, your obviously new here, and definitely dont know me, I'm not interested in finding good women by any means, this entire thread was tongue in cheek, no I am perfectly good with myself, my "women", and my life, except for the small thing that occurred in my life today, which I will do an entire thread on, since im sure there are many here who are going to want to laugh at me, joke about my misfortune, and take cheap vile shots at the state of affairs, but yeah, I am not sure what the LGBT is? unless it's what I think your talking about? but I'll tell you this, Who reclaimed Queer? and who said I don't have any right to use it? I just did, maybe you would like to go ahead and clear something up for me,and since you want me to refrain from saying Queer, or in your terms "I have no right to use it" and since Gay was stolen, and it is now offensive to use it, what offensive slur are we allowed to use? that hardly seems fair there is nothing denigrating, or insulting to use towards the homosexual community, and you are telling me not to use the Q word, can you give me a replacement word? you cant take a word away without replacing it with a new word, right? and before you start digging in, let me save you alot of time, just so you don't start throwing verbal punches, I suggest you do your homework on me, thoroughly, before you jump in head first, before you whip out the long drawn out speeches, or criticizing my vernacular, or just straight go to the "your a homo basher" agenda, I want you to investigate my prior posts, I want you to investigate me as a person, on facebook, on twitter, around the web, and after you do that, then I want you to come back on here, and say what you have to say to me, ok? can you do that for me please, this is not the board to be on if you have that thin of skin, I am offensive, I am crude, I am not politically correct by any standard, I say completely ignorant shit, and I generalize frequently, I cant say after 9 posts you probably know a whole lot about me, and I will not be stereotyped and have you make assumptions on merely the fact you caught me saying Queer, ok, cause I say it, and if it offends you, maybe you should not be offended over something so menial and stupid, and if you do not judge me for saying Queer before you even know me, I will not judge you for judging somebody you know nothing about, sound cool, I think you and I are going to be alot closer then you could ever even believe, cool, good to meet you Glamsbian.

I am surprised you kept your post so short, Cody. Usually, you tend to rant for a few sentences.

I am surprised you kept your post so short, Cody. Usually, you tend to rant for a few sentences.

Your post is short, you behave in a rather good manner, not enough offensive language...what's the matter Cody? Having a bad day or are you sick?

Get well soon, we want you back! ;)

• My Little Pony

Your post is short, you behave in a rather good manner, not enough offensive language...what's the matter Cody? Having a bad day or are you sick?

I don't know about that.

I don't know about that.

No he is correct, we do want me back, I know but the real me is turning over a new leaf, I am not going to rant all crazy, I am not going to curse, or be offensive, I am simply going to state my case, and move on, thats the bottom line, I rant often when I need to fill up time, I will let you guys that are closer to me in on a little secret, you may never ever guess or have thought about this, but there is a very very short and honest story as to why you see me rant, and I think the majority of you will be glad to know why I rant, others will not care, but there is a perfectly good and over explanatory explanation behind my ranting, if you truly care enough to even respond, I will do this, IF YOU CARE AND WANT A FUNNY STORY BEHIND MY REASONING TO EDUCATE MYSELF IN GIVING THE "LONG STORY" OR as I have coined it, GIVING SOMEONE THE "DETAILED VERSION OF THE STORY" drop me a message and I will explain it to you, not in great detail though, If you want me to go eat a slug, or if you want to catch me "hanging out in the tree" please drop me a message as well and let me know, seriously, you guys are the majority, not I, and I very much need to know that you guys have had it with rants, or are sick of me all together, you know u just drop me a message, and I will listen to what you have to say, if someone doesn't like me and does not contribute to a certain board just cause they hate me, I need to know, since someone wanted me to not only keep doing what im doing, but thought I held back way to much, and wanted to see me "get rude" with people on the boards? well person who messaged me that, I am not on here to piss people off, so sorry to disappointed you, im as rude as I am going to get, but yes let me know guys.