Night By Night - Tune Out The Static EP

Stefan

Listened to 'Can't Walk Away' and 'The Moment' on their Myspace page and liked them, but not a huge fan of this track. It's OK I suppose, but does have a bit of a 'modern' sound to it at times ... not really my bag.

Listened to 'Can't Walk Away' and 'The Moment' on their Myspace page and liked them, but not a huge fan of this track. It's OK I suppose, but does have a bit of a 'modern' sound to it at times ... not really my bag.

Strange. I can't stand modern rock but I love this song.

Strange. I can't stand modern rock but I love this song.

Ditto!!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

First song I have heard with new singer. Only live acoustic, but certainly shows promise.

The moment is a brilliant song anyway though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObMOx_lnIv4

• 5 months later...

Wow, that singer is great! The song sounds killer as always, and I actually really dig those vocals... a lot.

I finally got to see them with the new guy last month and he is a great replacement.

I got a quick word with him after the show and the plan is for a Sept/Oct release for the album

I finally got to see them with the new guy last month and he is a great replacement.

I got a quick word with him after the show and the plan is for a Sept/Oct release for the album

That's awesome news. Could make a real dent in a list of the year's best CDs.

• 5 months later...

I downloaded one of the songs from this last week, "If only" because if any song is not going to be on the album its this one as the other two are no way going to be missed off.

I already have this version of The moment as I bought the CD single they released last year (which means three versions now, original singer, new singer and acoustic), and to be fair while I do like the new guy, I am not as much of a fan of this new version of Time to escape as the original.

Still looking forward to the album as its been a long wait.

The album will be released in Sweden on the 28th of february via sun hill production and it's a masterpiece. The best debut album in a long time!

A whole album?