Recent cd adds

iffie99

• 2023 Gold Donors

Hi,

I recently added some Doogie White CD's. They didn't get added in the recent update. I'm new to this site and would like to know what I did wrong in my adds, this way I can correct any mistakes I made Thanks..

Hi,

I recently added some Doogie White CD's. They didn't get added in the recent update. I'm new to this site and would like to know what I did wrong in my adds, this way I can correct any mistakes I made Thanks..

Hi,

I see them in the queue, there are a few listed ahead of them. I didn't look to see if you did anything wrong with the submission but no worries. I think it is just a time thing. We work on it in our spare time. Me, I'm doing my fall planting. Don't laugh, seriously.

:)

• My Little Pony

Hi,

Hi,

I see them in the queue, there are a few listed ahead of them. I didn't look to see if you did anything wrong with the submission but no worries. I think it is just a time thing. We work on it in our spare time. Me, I'm doing my fall planting. Don't laugh, seriously.

Hey, Fall's the most important time to plant. My aunt and uncle own a nursery. I did not realize that what you plant in the Fall will be three times (if I'm not mistaken) more mature in a year, than if it were planted in the Spring.

Hi,

Hi,

Hey, Fall's the most important time to plant. My aunt and uncle own a nursery. I did not realize that what you plant in the Fall will be three times (if I'm not mistaken) more mature in a year, than if it were planted in the Spring.

You bet, I bought a bunch of perennials at half price and been placing them along a cedar fence line. I did NOT know about the better maturity if planted in the fall...good to know, thanks!

• My Little Pony

Hi,

Hi,

You bet, I bought a bunch of perennials at half price and been placing them along a cedar fence line. I did NOT know about the better maturity if planted in the fall...good to know, thanks!

Yeah, I believe it's because of all the rain of the Fall, Winter, and Spring. And they still get roughly the same amount sunlight during those seasons, but it's not so hot, so they don't burn.