Bonrud - Save Tomorrow

T-BONE

What a fantastic CD this is! A little harder and heavier than his last CD. The more aggressive guitars and the addition of Minnesota's Rick Forsgren (Conditioned Response) on vocals is a great combo

http://www.melodicrock.com/showcase/bonrud-savetomorrow.html

Based on first spin, I think this is great disc, perhaps finalized at 80% of value. Three songs that really shine for me here are 'Save Tomorrow', 'I'd Do Anything', and 'Torn Apart'. The next great stuffs are 'Domines' and 'You're The One', and the rest seems bouncing back around 7 to 7.5, and 'Liquid Sun' is the most questionable track because it's too alternative sounding for me.

Looks like another good buy!

You can get this cd direct from Paul Bonrud himself for something like $10. Great deal IMHO!

For those wondering what young Anders is on about, looks like you can buy it here for $10 with shipping included!

http://www.bonrud.com/store/

Amazing deal. I just made a blind purchase based on y'all's comments. That's what selling a CD for that price encourages. Nice work, Paul Bonrud.

You can get this cd direct from Paul Bonrud himself for something like $10. Great deal IMHO!

For those wondering what young Anders is on about, looks like you can buy it here for $10 with shipping included!

Amazing deal. I just made a blind purchase based on y'all's comments. That's what selling a CD for that price encourages. Nice work, Paul Bonrud.

Pay an extra $4, I just placed an order and got an email from Paul. It'll include his autograph as well.

Actually it's $13.99 outside US. I just placed an order and got an email from Paul. That'll include his autograph as well.

Damn, so he's charging us $4 for his autograph ? what, is he Michael Jordan or something ? :D

Another alternative, for those who's patient enough to wait, Johnny at Lion Store @ eBay usually carries almost all Escape titles, and sometimes he has the disc from $5 - $9 range, but you can order up to 30+ CDs without jewel for only $5, so if you order like 10 CDs, shipment was only $0.5 so a great bargain

Here's his store : http://stores.ebay.com/Hard-Rock-and-Prog-Shop/_i.html?rt=nc&_sid=9826821&_sticky=1&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14&_sop=10&_sc=1

Pay an extra $4, I just placed an order and got an email from Paul. It'll include his autograph as well.

Damn, so he's charging us $4 for his autograph ? what, is he Michael Jordan or something ? :D

:P

It will be worth millions in the future :)

Guest PaulBonrud

Hey guys! Thank you all for the kind words about my new CD. I'd also like to say thank you to all of you who are supporting my music by purchasing the CD and spreading the word. I greatly appreciate it! I am selling the CD for $9.99 shipping included for the US. You can buy it through my website at:

www.bonrud.com

For those of you on facebook, please cruise on over to my facebook page and give my band a "like" when you can:

www.facebook.com/bonrud

Again, thank you all for your support. It means the world to me! :)

Paul

Hey guys! Thank you all for the kind words about my new CD. I'd also like to say thank you to all of you who are supporting my music by purchasing the CD and spreading the word. I greatly appreciate it! I am selling the CD for $9.99 shipping included for the US. You can buy it through my website at:

www.bonrud.com

For those of you on facebook, please cruise on over to my facebook page and give my band a "like" when you can:

www.facebook.com/bonrud

Again, thank you all for your support. It means the world to me! :)

Paul

Welcome to HH and keep up the good work!

Guest PaulBonrud

Thanks Stefan! I'll do my best! :) We're attempting to shoot two music videos this weekend in Minneapolis and in Wisconsin. Hopefully we'll have one of the videos finished within a month or so. One of the videos is going to be shot outside and it's only going to be a high of 46 degrees. It's going to be a chilly weekend for rock and roll here in Minnesota...

Paul

Thanks Stefan! I'll do my best! :) We're attempting to shoot two music videos this weekend in Minneapolis and in Wisconsin. Hopefully we'll have one of the videos finished within a month or so. One of the videos is going to be shot outside and it's only going to be a high of 46 degrees. It's going to be a chilly weekend for rock and roll here in Minnesota...

Paul

hi Paul, great music you have there. Don't take the autograph joke personally :D

Good luck to you and the band and will put myself an order later friend

Guest PaulBonrud

Hey Nightrain! Don't worry...I have a VERY good sense of humor and am usually pretty self deprecating. :) Thanks so much for your well wishes and I hope you enjoy the CD! BTW, I'm reading Slash's autobiography right now and prior to this, I read Duff's. Interesting reads!

Paul

Hey Nightrain! Don't worry...I have a VERY good sense of humor and am usually pretty self deprecating. :) Thanks so much for your well wishes and I hope you enjoy the CD! BTW, I'm reading Slash's autobiography right now and prior to this, I read Duff's. Interesting reads!

Paul

That's good to hear and yeah autobio are fun to read but we all know they're too many BS around the story :D