dethuniverse

Dokken - Empire

The song is good, through the grapevine I've heard that Empire was the best tune on the album. On a side note, that solo is freakin' sick!

Love the song and video and hope the new disc is better than I've read it is.

Yeah cool solo, but where the fuck was the chorus? Singing 'Empire' at the end of the pre-chorus doesnt really count in my book ;-)

Is this seriously the best track? If so I'll pass.

The lyrics are really, really boring... I didn't know Axel Rudy Pell was writing material for Dokken these days. ;) But aside from that, good song. I agree with Glen that you could blink and miss the chorus... but I still like the song.

Love the song and video and hope the new disc is better than I've read it is.

Agreed! Hopefully picking this up later today or tomorrow between work shifts.

Guest Footstomp

Yeah cool solo, but where the fuck was the chorus? Singing 'Empire' at the end of the pre-chorus doesnt really count in my book ;-)

Agreed! Exactly my thought when I heard the song.

Agreed! Exactly my thought when I heard the song.

It is the best track. In fairness this is good, although the chorus could be bigger. If the whole album was like this it would have been good. However.......

So far I've found the album rather boring.............

Sounds pretty good to me... picked up the new album today but haven't had time to give it a spin yet.

I would say that this is the best tune on the album. I've had it for awhile now and I can't say that it's as good as Lightning Strikes Again. It's not a bad album at all, just not as good as I thought it would be.....

OK that sound pretty good to Me too.. I heard the album is pretty good, but I haven;t picked it up yet....

I would say that this is the best tune on the album. I've had it for awhile now and I can't say that it's as good as Lightning Strikes Again. It's not a bad album at all, just not as good as I thought it would be.....

I have been spinning it a few more times. It's not that bad. Not as good as LSA but it's not as bad as my 1st listen. Still under a 80/100 rating for me.

I have been spinning it a few more times. It's not that bad. Not as good as LSA but it's not as bad as my 1st listen. Still under a 80/100 rating for me.

It really is better after a few more listens.

Pretty good. Not awesome but pretty good.

I'd give this a 75/100.... LSA got an 85% from me