Opiate Withdrawl

Leykis101

do any of you guys know anything about opiate withdrawal? this girl i went out with tonight is puking to the point it's dry heaves, she's sweating profusely, and is shaking so bad she cant even sit still, she says shes freezing, then I get her sweaters and she yells at me cause she says it's to hot, I have central air, my thermostat says it's 75, neither nor hot nor to cold, she will not let me take her to the emergency room, she says they will not do anything for her, I just barely got her to spill her guts about whats going on with her, at first I thought she was being hit by food poisoning, but as it progressed i realized this is no food poisoning, she apparently got put on a pill cold Roxy 30's, and some kind of patch, and she decided she was sick of being a slave to it, and went off it cold turkey, she will not let me give her some percocet 10's I have left over from my surgery, I know this could help her, I hate passing this to my metal brethren, but I don't know what to do, I want to make her go home, but she's to the point she cant even control the shaking to steer, do you think I should throw her ass in a cab, and go to bed? I just dont know what to do, this isn't my problem either, I have only dated her, I haven't even tapped it yet, so I don't feel like any?? care to deal with this, am I an asshole? what would you guys do if it was you, I mean im very leery of addicts, but this is somebody whose turning down what I tried to give her, and says she wants to be done, what Ive seen on the internet(I haven't really looked up to much)this is like the beginning of 7 days of this, with the worst not being till possibly wensday, help what would you guys do?

do any of you guys know anything about opiate withdrawal? this girl i went out with tonight is puking to the point it's dry heaves, she's sweating profusely, and is shaking so bad she cant even sit still, she says shes freezing, then I get her sweaters and she yells at me cause she says it's to hot, I have central air, my thermostat says it's 75, neither nor hot nor to cold, she will not let me take her to the emergency room, she says they will not do anything for her, I just barely got her to spill her guts about whats going on with her, at first I thought she was being hit by food poisoning, but as it progressed i realized this is no food poisoning, she apparently got put on a pill cold Roxy 30's, and some kind of patch, and she decided she was sick of being a slave to it, and went off it cold turkey, she will not let me give her some percocet 10's I have left over from my surgery, I know this could help her, I hate passing this to my metal brethren, but I don't know what to do, I want to make her go home, but she's to the point she cant even control the shaking to steer, do you think I should throw her ass in a cab, and go to bed? I just dont know what to do, this isn't my problem either, I have only dated her, I haven't even tapped it yet, so I don't feel like any?? care to deal with this, am I an asshole? what would you guys do if it was you, I mean im very leery of addicts, but this is somebody whose turning down what I tried to give her, and says she wants to be done, what Ive seen on the internet(I haven't really looked up to much)this is like the beginning of 7 days of this, with the worst not being till possibly wensday, help what would you guys do?

:omg:

Is it still happening?

For what it's worth, hospital must be the answer, but I have zero experience in these matters!

Yeah, I said fuck that shit, she was laying in my bed, moaning, and crying, and begging me, she wouldnt tell me what she was begging me for, just begging, I thought id be funny, and say "hey Cassie, are you in here groaning and begging cause you want the PP?" she freaked the fuck out, that's when I said ok, maybe if i was fucking you, this would be a different scenario, we are not buddies, we have been on 3 dates, usually as my professor Leykis has taught me, if a chick hasnt put out by the 3rd date, then dump that bitch, this chick came over to my house on the 3rd date, I did get her into my bed, but this was far from what I was hoping for, no Im sorry, and i guess im the worlds biggest cocksucker, but if I havent even banged you, and you come over to my house to start your opiate withdrawls, then you came over to the wrong guys house, i aint running no motherfucking detox center, I put her in my jeep, drove her to the emergency room, walked her in, told her I was going to take a leak, and bailed, so let me have it people tell me what a douche bag I am

Yeah, I said fuck that shit, she was laying in my bed, moaning, and crying, and begging me, she wouldnt tell me what she was begging me for, just begging, I thought id be funny, and say "hey Cassie, are you in here groaning and begging cause you want the PP?" she freaked the fuck out, that's when I said ok, maybe if i was fucking you, this would be a different scenario, we are not buddies, we have been on 3 dates, usually as my professor Leykis has taught me, if a chick hasnt put out by the 3rd date, then dump that bitch, this chick came over to my house on the 3rd date, I did get her into my bed, but this was far from what I was hoping for, no Im sorry, and i guess im the worlds biggest cocksucker, but if I havent even banged you, and you come over to my house to start your opiate withdrawls, then you came over to the wrong guys house, i aint running no motherfucking detox center, I put her in my jeep, drove her to the emergency room, walked her in, told her I was going to take a leak, and bailed, so let me have it people tell me what a douche bag I am

Don't think you are at all. Sounds like you've done the best for you and probably the best for her too. Can't criticise you in the least!