Torben Schmidt - Too Damn Cute

Stefan

Has it even been vocalised here that he's just released a new CD, fresh in 2012? Only just saw it on AOR Heaven the other day. I thought it'd create a few ripples.

Okay song, I guess.

Torben recently released his new cd called 'Long Story Short' and if you expect it to be like Skagarack I think you might be disappointed.

Westcoast music is on offer.

358c29cc6bcada1190a6b747b17f7579.jpg

Tracklisting:

1. Run Away
  2. All Is Said
  3. Funny
  4. Gently Back To Life
  5. Take It Like A Man
  6. You
  7. Too Damn Cute
  8. Tone It Down
  9. It's The Fire
  10. The Coffee Song
  11. Looking For A Friendly Face

There's some Skagarack touches from the band's "big time" album... imho on this album.

I do wonder though if the songs are new recent compositions or songs he's had for a long time as I recall reading somewhere that Z records was trying sign Torben for a solo album some 10 - 12 years back probably having been impressed with what they heard.

I do wonder though if the songs are new recent compositions or songs he's had for a long time as I recall reading somewhere that Z records was trying sign Torben for a solo album some 10 - 12 years back probably having been impressed with what they heard.

I also recall reading that somewhere. Saying that, it doesn't mean the songs are bad, just the fact they remained unreleased. Until now.