Identity Crisis Is Released......

KIVELRECORDS

I will say that with David singing "Corners of My MInd" takes it to a whole new level. That was one of my favs on the Chasing Magic disc but on this cd it sounds even better and obviously the production is light years ahead of the CM too. "Alone", "Enlighten Me", "Blame", "Back to Life", "Corners of My Mind", "Crying to Me", "Calling Out" and "Hearts Catch Fire" seem to be my favs. There isn't a bad song but if I had to pick a least fav it would probably be "Dream Child" but every time I play it I like more and more so maybe it's not my least fav after all. All in all a great cd that should be getting repeated spins over the years in the same way that other recent Kivel Records releases have like the two FarCry, Talon Fallen Angels and Tango Down Damage Control.

AWESOME BUD!!! Really glad you are digging it!! My least fave tune...IF pushed to pick one. I think it Would be CALLING OUT. Which IMHO is a very good song! lol. Calling Out and Crying to Me just missed making the last TANGO cd.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say that with David singing "Corners of My MInd" takes it to a whole new level. That was one of my favs on the Chasing Magic disc but on this cd it sounds even better and obviously the production is light years ahead of the CM too. "Alone", "Enlighten Me", "Blame", "Back to Life", "Corners of My Mind", "Crying to Me", "Calling Out" and "Hearts Catch Fire" seem to be my favs. There isn't a bad song but if I had to pick a least fav it would probably be "Dream Child" but every time I play it I like more and more so maybe it's not my least fav after all. All in all a great cd that should be getting repeated spins over the years in the same way that other recent Kivel Records releases have like the two FarCry, Talon Fallen Angels and Tango Down Damage Control.

AWESOME BUD!!! Really glad you are digging it!! My least fave tune...IF pushed to pick one. I think it Would be CALLING OUT. Which IMHO is a very good song! lol. Calling Out and Crying to Me just missed making the last TANGO cd.

I wasnt sure about Calling Out at first but now I really like then again I like them all.

I wasnt sure about Calling Out at first but now I really like then again I like them all.

COOL. Thats one of Rifs personal faves. He is so happy it made the final cut. It is his attempt at doing a song about FAITH. He isnt a bible thumber type. But like myself, raised irish catholic. This was him sharing his feelings on those teachings and how he was raised. Possibly the one song on the album that was a focus message/story. Crying to Me is about an Ex Girlfriend of .....MINE! LOL. Yep true story. LOL.

COOL. Thats one of Rifs personal faves. He is so happy it made the final cut. It is his attempt at doing a song about FAITH. He isnt a bible thumber type. But like myself, raised irish catholic. This was him sharing his feelings on those teachings and how he was raised. Possibly the one song on the album that was a focus message/story. Crying to Me is about an Ex Girlfriend of .....MINE! LOL. Yep true story. LOL.

I have to admit that Dream Child is my least favorite from the begining, and still is but has grown on me alot .

btw....calling all Mafia Members!!! Check the special thank yous! ;-)

We all saw it! Thank you its awesome to be apreciated for being fans!

We are \m/MAFIA\m/ And we thank you!!!! It's freakin' awesome!! Thanks Boys!!!!!

Nice surprise waiting for me when I got home today!!!! Didn't get a poster, that sucks! Listening to it now. Track listing is wrong,track 3 is Dream Child not Blame, other than that so far so good!

Rocker pm me your shipping address so i can verify the promo posters shipped to you. As for the track order.....DOH!!! WTH!?!? >Face palm< Atleast its only 1 song mixed up. 1st pressing...COLLECTORS EDITION!! LOL. Look fwd to your thoughts and detailed feedback/review

JK

Nice save Kivel!!! :headbanger:

Early in the game as I am only on about 10 "spings" of the disc but I really like Calling Out! Least fave on the disc is Corners of My Mind. And I must say, that tune is still very good.

Early in the game as I am only on about 10 "spings" of the disc but I really like Calling Out! Least fave on the disc is Corners of My Mind. And I must say, that tune is still very good.

Interesting how there is just a vary of "faves" and "non faves". I think that is a good sign that this album offers something for everyone. Personally i LOVE Corners of My Mind. It's also one of Rif's top 3 faves. Next to MAGIC PUDDING, i think its the bands second most sounding Whitesnake tune. Any feedback on production and the cheap artwork? :-/

JK

Interesting how there is just a vary of "faves" and "non faves". I think that is a good sign that this album offers something for everyone. Personally i LOVE Corners of My Mind. It's also one of Rif's top 3 faves. Next to MAGIC PUDDING, i think its the bands second most sounding Whitesnake tune. Any feedback on production and the cheap artwork? :-/

JK

Alix should be on every album cover haha.

JK

Everything about this cd is great! Songs,Musicianship,Production and Packaging!

JK

Alix should be on every album cover haha.

Funny enough, i do have two concepts already in place that would have her gracing the bands next album cover. So we are all on the same page. All i will say is....it will continue with the underlying story of her charectors evolution. LOL. We may have to come up with a name for her!! lol