Identity Crisis Is Released......

KIVELRECORDS

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YEAH! That sounds brilliant.

As you all know I am waiting very patiently for this releases and now I am even more excited than before to get it.

Kudos to all involved, it certainly appears that the wait is going to be well worth it.

Thanks for the updates and patience with us (especially me). :)

As you all know I am waiting very patiently for this releases and now I am even more excited than before to get it.

Kudos to all involved, it certainly appears that the wait is going to be well worth it.

:agree:

THANKS!! Really happy to see so much postive feedback on this one song. Cant wait til you all hear the cd!! Which might be even sooner then you think :whistle:

THANKS!! Really happy to see so much postive feedback on this one song. Cant wait til you all hear the cd!! Which might be even sooner then you think :whistle:

Oooooohhhh, do I smell a hidden message here? (insert giddy schoolgirl smiley here)

Oooooohhhh, do I smell a hidden message here? (insert giddy schoolgirl smiley here)

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

• My Little Pony

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

What are those? Carolers?

I s'pose I need to get in on this action.

Very nice. I do like that tune. The verses are killer. I think I said it above, but I have 0 doubt that this will easily surpass anything Reece has recorded since 'On Target.' Can't wait.

Agreed,cant wait to hear more and will def be preordering :)

Post another track Kivel!!! We are dying!!!! We want more!!!

lol......come on Chad....i cant give away the whole album!! lol. I will say this. You havent even heard the best songs on the CD yet!!! Ouch i know, that was mean. Sorry... :aw: LOL. If it makes you feel better, i can't wait for all of you to hear it. Really looking fwd to the feedback, bad or good.

JK

Very nice. I do like that tune. The verses are killer. I think I said it above, but I have 0 doubt that this will easily surpass anything Reece has recorded since 'On Target.' Can't wait.

Well what are you waiting for!?!?!? LOL.

JK

Just preordered from your site :) Im the guy from Northern Ireland :) probably the only 1 to pre-order thats from here,and remember when sending,im a member of HH ;) Look forward to its arrival :drink:

Well what are you waiting for!?!?!? LOL.

JK

Just preordered from your site :) Im the guy from Northern Ireland :) probably the only 1 to pre-order thats from here,and remember when sending,im a member of HH ;) Look forward to its arrival :drink:

Yes we received the order. Thank You!!! If we have any signed 8x10s left i will ship it with your order. Look fwd to your thoughts on this cd!

Hey Everyone!!!

Please help us set up a interview. We thought we'd try something a lil differant. I want everyone in this thread to ask ONE question for Tango Downs Guitarist, Scott Miller. They will be compiled into one inteview and answer by Scott. Then will be posted both here and on the bands FB wall and website. If you wish your name to be presented with the question, please include your name. Look fwd to the questions from all of you!

John

If he could record with one living singer not named Reece who would it be?

Will he ever record a metal album and give nods to his influences like Savatage?

Who is the coolest Mafia member? My vote is on Wes...

lol.....that was more then 1 question. LOL. Keep em coming guys!! I want 10 great questions presented by YOU guys.

JK

• My Little Pony

Will he ever record a metal album and give nods to his influences like Savatage?

lol.....that was more then 1 question. LOL. Keep em coming guys!! I want 10 great questions presented by YOU guys.

JK

So you're saying you still need 10? Heh.

Don't mind me, I'm just being a fool.

Post another track Kivel!!! We are dying!!!! We want more!!!

lol......come on Chad....i cant give away the whole album!! lol. I will say this. You havent even heard the best songs on the CD yet!!! Ouch i know, that was mean. Sorry... :aw: LOL. If it makes you feel better, i can't wait for all of you to hear it. Really looking fwd to the feedback, bad or good.

JK

Surely just one more song wouldn't hurt? Maybe one of the rockier numbers?

:whistle:

JK

How about:

The band has been compared to various Hard Rock bands from the 80s. What are your favourite and/or most influential bands and albums from that period?

JK

Yes but the first two are good ones....