Waltham

Leykis101

Have any of you heard the band Waltham, these guys are way catchy, I don't even know how to describe them, a little like American Heartbreak music wise, with Marvelous 3 type vocals, if you haven't heard them, and your into either of the bands I just listed, you should check them out.

• 4 years later...

Um...

So, they dropped a new track today.

Not kidding, but that is effortlessly going to be in my top 3 songs of the year in 2017. I hate the fact that these guys are not signed and regularly releasing new music. Biggest crime in music history.

Anyone know what the plan is for them? More songs to follow? Another EP or album? Something more... please, for the love of christ.

Um...

Not kidding, but that is effortlessly going to be in my top 3 songs of the year in 2017. I hate the fact that these guys are not signed and regularly releasing new music. Biggest crime in music history.

Anyone know what the plan is for them? More songs to follow? Another EP or album? Something more... please, for the love of christ.

It's good but a stretch to say it's Top 3 song of 2017. :whistle::screwy:

I'm with Geoff, it's a crime that they do not have a record contract.

Most of my favourite bands release about 50% great songs and the rest is average or weak.

Waltham (Usa! Usa! Usa!) have released 90% great songs. One of my favourite bands....period!

Um...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EjujRmJrts

It's good but a stretch to say it's Top 3 song of 2017. :whistle::screwy:

Yeah there's been a shit load of great songs in 2017.

But yeah I like Waltham and this is another cool song from them to add to the playlist.

By the way....that's how u do a video. Love it when he gets chucked out of the club. Great stuff :)

I love the video too. Good fun.

• 2023 Gold Donors

Um...

Gotta agree, one of the best songs this year freakin' love it..

• 5 weeks later...