PENDRAGON (not the english prog band) from North Carolina

blindjester

I found this cassette. The band is called Pendragon. It was recorded in Greenville NC in 1993. The band members are: Jeff and Brad Garland and Josh Summers. They play Prog rock and it is obvious they were influenced by Rush. They have a very similar sound to Rush in thier songs. There are also nods to Yes on more than one occasion. Vocals are ok not great. If anyone has any info I will be greatful.

Thanks

Sandy

• 1 year later...
Guest drakkar

Brad Garland was in a band called Backwash that we used to do shows with when i was in a band called Dear Dead Delila, and he briefly filled in with us for a few shows as well when we were between guitarists; Jeff auditioned for us at one point but we stuck with our regular drummer, while Josh Summers roadied for us. After Backwash broke up, they formed Pendragon. The only one i know the current whereabouts of now is Jeff, who plays for Barefoot Manner. I have no idea what happened to Brad or Josh.

Not a lot, but hope fully that helps.