Rowek - Grita

Leykis101

I dont know if any of you care, but if you dont mind an album sung in Spanish, I just checked out an absolute KICK FUCKING ASS!! heavy metal album by a band called Rowek, it is absolutely killer heavy metal, but like I say, the lyrics are all sung in Spanish, so if your like me and dont care, you just like kick ass music, you MUST!! check this one out.

Thanks for the info, sure I'll check it out.

BTW Gustavo Rowek is best known as the drummer of the classic Argentinian Heavy Metal bands V8 (between 1982/85) and Rata Blanca (1988/96)

Man if he taught that singer of his the songs in english, they could be huge worldwide, they kick that much ass, im not fucking around, these guys have power, nothing fast, like no power metal, just text book, heavy fucking metal, I hope some of these other guys dont get turned off cause it's in spanish, cause you guys will honestly miss some blistering metal, hey bro, what does V8 and Rata Blanca sound like, are they better then this cd? I suppose they are all in spanish right?

Listened to a couple of tracks on Youtube and agree that this band sounds pretty cool. Shame about the language for us, but we get most bands singing in English, so it's only fair that there are some decent metal bands for people who speak other languages.

I recently starting to listening to Midnight Priest, who sing in Portuguese and they are also f*ing awesome! Here's a taster, I think it rocks massively if you can get past the language:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nj2T5qTJF1o

Listened to a couple of tracks on Youtube and agree that this band sounds pretty cool. Shame about the language for us, but we get most bands singing in English, so it's only fair that there are some decent metal bands for people who speak other languages.

I recently starting to listening to Midnight Priest, who sing in Portuguese and they are also f*ing awesome! Here's a taster, I think it rocks massively if you can get past the language:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nj2T5qTJF1o

Wow, they are the Portuguese Mercyful Fate, right? ;) Btw "Sábado Negro" means Black Sabbath which is cool.

They do kick ass, makes you wonder why their band name is in english, but they dont sing in it? things that make you go WHAT!!!

They do kick ass, makes you wonder why their band name is in english, but they dont sing in it? things that make you go WHAT!!!

Yeah, maybe the English name is aimed at not scaring off English-speaking rockers ... I suppose they hope the music is good enough for the lyrics not to scare people off. Or something. Who knows? Great music though.

This one also rocks mightily:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OYPytoCStY&feature=relmfu

Great guitar solo and some nice almost Running Wild-ish galloping riffs. :banger: