Marchello - 'The Magic Comes Alive' finally available!

Evil Rick

I just got a heads up from NEH Records that the Marchello unreleased 2nd album The Magic Comes Alive has been released on the AOR Heaven label. Limited to 1000 copies. Needless to say I have already placed my order ! :banger:

http://www.nehrecords.com/SHOP/ENTER.HTM

http://www.aorheaven.com/

HOLY SHIT!! Is that the cd that had the song Every Mans Lover, Is Another Mans Daughter?? KBER played that song and then it just fucking vanished, and I could never figure out where it came from, where to get it, god we were so in the dark before the internet, I cant even believe how different shit was.

ARGH! This is huge news and I don't know what to do. I need to buy it immediately, but can't afford to do something this wild like buying a single CD from either NEH or AOR Heaven. I wonder how long stock will last. This album is brilliant and a must. 'All god's angels' is pretty depressing but one of my all time favourite songs - was on my first 'Best of' compilation CD ever.

My version of this album cut off about halfway through 'Spitting Image' too - just faded out, so I can't wait to hear this full song, as it's a great one.

ARGH! This is huge news and I don't know what to do. I need to buy it immediately, but can't afford to do something this wild like buying a single CD from either NEH or AOR Heaven.

you do live on the edge ;-)

Isnt poverty a bummer (I should know with 3 kids) ;-)

ARGH! This is huge news and I don't know what to do. I need to buy it immediately, but can't afford to do something this wild like buying a single CD from either NEH or AOR Heaven.

I do indeed live on the edge. I'd almost take 3 kids at the moment, compared to having been unemployed for 1 month, 4 days and counting, though. :lol: Okay, maybe not... but getting closer by the day! ;)

You heard this album, mate?

I do indeed live on the edge. I'd almost take 3 kids at the moment, compared to having been unemployed for 1 month, 4 days and counting, though. :lol: Okay, maybe not... but getting closer by the day! ;)

actually no, but sounds as though I need to.

actually no, but sounds as though I need to.

You do indeed. Don't know if you have their debut, but this is about 100 times better than that solid but a little unspectacular disc. Some really great songs... an absolute must, imo.

HOLY SHIT!! Is that the cd that had the song Every Mans Lover, Is Another Mans Daughter?? KBER played that song and then it just fucking vanished, and I could never figure out where it came from, where to get it, god we were so in the dark before the internet, I cant even believe how different shit was.

It is indeed! And what a kickass song it is!!

• My Little Pony

Judging from the samples, the quality isn't any better than my "AOR Moon" boot. So, I'm not sure if I need this...

NEH claims it has been remastered, and that it has proper liner notes, so maybe I will pick this one up.

Judging from the samples, the quality isn't any better than my "AOR Moon" boot. So, I'm not sure if I need this...

NEH claims it has been remastered, and that it has proper liner notes, so maybe I will pick this one up.

Got the cd today. I compared the tracks to the mp3's I had and the cd sound blows away the mp3's by a mile.

• My Little Pony

Got the cd today. I compared the tracks to the mp3's I had and the cd sound blows away the mp3's by a mile.

Cool, cool, cool. What are the liner notes like?

Nice write-up of Gene Marchello and the making of the album.

• My Little Pony

Nice write-up of Gene Marchello and the making of the album.

Awesome. That's what I want. Thanks, Rick. I'll have to put in my order, tonight.

Shit!! if I remember right, that song had killer production, what is all this talk about shitty sound quality? and how does that song sound now? shit that would to have been 1991 or something like that, is that the best song on the album? it was quit different then anything off Destiny, god I want to hear that song, how long did they take delivering it to you bro?

Shit!! if I remember right, that song had killer production, what is all this talk about shitty sound quality? and how does that song sound now? shit that would to have been 1991 or something like that, is that the best song on the album? it was quit different then anything off Destiny, god I want to hear that song, how long did they take delivering it to you bro?

I ordered it Aug 29th from NEH records and got it Sept 4th. And personally it is my favorite song off the album, although there are a lot of great tracks to choose from.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJrcaHOI024

• My Little Pony

My favourite tracks would have to be: Every Man's Lover, The Power of Money, All God's Angels, Sleazy Street, Euphoria, Spitting Image, Riot, and the James Brown cover I Feel Good. It really is an incredible album.

Yeah, many of my faves listed there - especially 'Every man's lover' after 'All Gods Angels.' But let us not all forget the world class ballad 'Wall of paper.'

• My Little Pony

I remember buying this from Metal Mayhem and being extremely pissed off when I got it because it was a CDR. But for the life of me, I can't remember if I dug this or not. :popcorn:

You did.

HOLY SHIT!! Talk about memory's, I haven't heard that song since I was in 8th grade, and it is absolutely a killer song, that song alone floors anything off of Destiny, I might just go get this.

Long overdue. I'm curious to hear how the sound quality is compared to the CDR. Back in the early days, when I trafficked in unreleased albums, I made a few shekels selling this one. It never had an album name, so I made one up along with creating artwork. ;)

This and the Craaft live album, which still has never seen the light of day.

Ahh, the '90s...

• My Little Pony

Long overdue. I'm curious to hear how the sound quality is compared to the CDR. Back in the early days, when I trafficked in unreleased albums, I made a few shekels selling this one. It never had an album name, so I made one up along with creating artwork. ;)

This and the Craaft live album, which still has never seen the light of day.

Ahh, the '90s...

Tell us more, oh Fearless Leader.