Pleasure Addiction - InDependence

darin

Wow mate, you've done it again. Please keep these recommendations coming - that sounds awesome. I'll check this out for sure.

This is another band you've recommended that I've never heard of and may not have heard of, so yeah, keep 'em coming! :)

Sounds good!

• 3 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• 2021 HH Donation Drive

Please support Heavy Harmonies! The donations goal is the out-of-pocket expenses to run the main site and this board for calendar year 2021.

76% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
    • I like this song, no issue with the GV. What don't you like?
    • Hello, me in 2019. I used to think that way but over the course of the last two years I have lost all respect I ever had for the police. In this instance, I honestly don't know. I'm sure there's two sides to the story, but I'm far less inclined these days to feel any sympathy for the police considering the roles they've played in covid management. Fuck them, I regrettably say these days. 
    • How overproduced is his voice?
    • Pushing the kids was pretty harsh, but there is no context. Judging by the way she was speaking, accusing the police of groping her friend, you'd think that she was likely inciting them. Doesn't justify the shove of a kid, but in a karmic world, possibly got what she deserved. I hate these clips, and the Avi is a fucking dick. He dissipates what he does by leaning so far to the right that he's as bad as the lefties. The cops wouldn't be detaining a young girl unless they had a reason. People honestly think that all 10 cops there was all in on being unfair and persecuting the girl? nope.
    • John Cooper of Skillet fame wanted to experiment with a heavier style than his main band allowed for, so the Fight the Fury side project was born. As you can tell from the video, it basically sounds like Skillet crossed with Slipknot. Not for everyone but I kind of dig it.
    • You've presented a whole load of easily debunked statements about atheism. When corrected you've taken your bat and ball home.  You had a chance for a conversation but for some reason unable to have that conversation. The you just resort to insults.   I turn my other cheek. 
    • The arrogance and hypocrisy in this statement is what is staggering. Maybe we could turn this into a big collective circle jerk for all the poor misunderstood atheists. I will leave you to it. Enjoy.
    • I know this thread is Mr.AOR's, so I won't impose, but I do need to post this one. I've posted it before, but I do think this track truly encampasses the true meaning of our modern day Christmas.     
    • Nice SCTV reference.   Rick Moranis is an absolute legend and good guy by all accounts. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.