Them Folks at Imagem Must Be Smokin' Some Mighty Crack

Axelinger

“Imagem Music has signed a worldwide administration agreement with Motley Crue member, Mick Mars, whose signature guitar sound has become a staple of American rock music. Critics, recording artists and musicians around the globe have hailed Mars as one of the world's greatest guitar players.”

“Mick defines an era of musical history and to me is the godfather of Sunset Strip guitar rock,” said Richard Stumpf, President of IMU. “He is rooted in, and has a continued passion, for the blues and his riffs are legendary. It is a great honor to welcome such a creative force to the Imagem Music family.”

Yes, mindless sheep of mainstream media - when you're talking Guitar Gods, this article places the immortal Mick Mars amongst the giants at the very pinnacle of guitar abilities....... until, that is, some other crackpot dethrones him with a declaration of C.C. DeVille.

"Critics, recording artists and musicians around the globe have hailed Mars as one of the world's greatest guitar players.”??????????????? Hmmmmmmm? I had no idea Mick's mom was a critic, recording artist, AND musician. I've heard of stretching the truth in advertising, but this nonsense is probably the worst example of exaggerating someone's credentials beyond the suspension of disbelief. "One of the world's greatest guitar players"??????? I haven't had a laugh that hardy in a long time.

yeah, was there ever a bigger band in the 80's where the guitar player was the last musician tha was thought of when thinking about members of the band and how important they were to the band. I'm not saying that Mars wasn't imprtant to the success of the band but WOW.

yeah, was there ever a bigger band in the 80's where the guitar player was the last musician tha was thought of when thinking about members of the band and how important they were to the band. I'm not saying that Mars wasn't imprtant to the success of the band but WOW.

yeah most people I know thought Nicki Sixx was their guitar player LOL, who played bass for Crue again??

“Imagem Music has signed a worldwide administration agreement with Motley Crue member, Mick Mars, whose signature guitar sound has become a staple of American rock music. Critics, recording artists and musicians around the globe have hailed Mars as one of the world's greatest guitar players.”

“Mick defines an era of musical history and to me is the godfather of Sunset Strip guitar rock,” said Richard Stumpf, President of IMU. “He is rooted in, and has a continued passion, for the blues and his riffs are legendary. It is a great honor to welcome such a creative force to the Imagem Music family.”

Yes, mindless sheep of mainstream media - when you're talking Guitar Gods, this article places the immortal Mick Mars amongst the giants at the very pinnacle of guitar abilities....... until, that is, some other crackpot dethrones him with a declaration of C.C. DeVille.

"Critics, recording artists and musicians around the globe have hailed Mars as one of the world's greatest guitar players.”??????????????? Hmmmmmmm? I had no idea Mick's mom was a critic, recording artist, AND musician. I've heard of stretching the truth in advertising, but this nonsense is probably the worst example of exaggerating someone's credentials beyond the suspension of disbelief. "One of the world's greatest guitar players"??????? I haven't had a laugh that hardy in a long time.

I LOVE Motley Crue, but no he is not one of the worlds best.

Mick who now?