Mustaine Conspiracys

Leykis101

Did any of you happen to read this? while im NO! Obama fan, this is almost hysterical,

http://www.tmz.com/2...oting-massacre/

• 2023 Gold Donors

Ah..He just got overzealous with the onstage bravado and went on a rant...that said Obamatard (the racebaiter and chief) CAN go F himself..he and fellow asshat Eric Holder have a big,vindictive chip on their shoulders Re: F & F that was no joke and they DO want tighter,more restrictive gun control and any way you slice it that is a fact.

Ah..He just got overzealous with the onstage bravado and went on a rant...that said Obamatard (the racebaiter and chief) CAN go F himself..he and fellow asshat Eric Holder have a big,vindictive chip on their shoulders Re: F & F that was no joke and they DO want tighter,more restrictive gun control and any way you slice it that is a fact.

Oh I think Obama is worthless, and thats a HUGE!! statement considering the state of the goverment, but I can no more talk all the shit ive talked on the Bush was behind 9\11 idiots, if I dont put this theory where it deserves to be, thats pretty bold to accuse the president of planning a mass murder on civilians, in order to further an agenda, and just like I said to them about Bush, you show me any type of evidence to support this theory, and i'll gladly back up your accusation.

Obama is the Devil :devilgrin:

I would never discredit the devil by saying that?

Mustaine's been Froot Loopy when it comes to politics for years, he just seems to be getting more aggressive about it in his old age. (just read the lyrics to the United Abominations and Endgame albums -- it's total conspiracy-theory nonsense. That boy's been drinkin' the Kool-Aid at Alex Jones' house...)

Doesn't make no nevermind to me cuz at least this is the sort of thing that keeps Dave angry, and when he's angry, he writes great speed metal records. When he was happy, he was making middle-of-the-road crap like Cryptic Writings.

Mustaine's been Froot Loopy when it comes to politics for years, he just seems to be getting more aggressive about it in his old age. (just read the lyrics to the United Abominations and Endgame albums -- it's total conspiracy-theory nonsense. That boy's been drinkin' the Kool-Aid at Alex Jones' house...)

Doesn't make no nevermind to me cuz at least this is the sort of thing that keeps Dave angry, and when he's angry, he writes great speed metal records. When he was happy, he was making middle-of-the-road crap like Cryptic Writings.

Excellent points!

I don't pretend to know all about American politics but 1 thing I do know is that the Republican party and their policies ,under Bush , caused most of the economic issues that are still around today...while Obama hasn't fixed the problems I don't see how Mitt with the same Bush policies are going to make things better...

I don't pretend to know all about American politics but 1 thing I do know is that the Republican party and their policies ,under Bush , caused most of the economic issues that are still around today...while Obama hasn't fixed the problems I don't see how Mitt with the same Bush policies are going to make things better...

I've come to the conclusion that whether the guy in charge is a Republican or a Democrat amounts to "same ol' sh*t" either way. We're just trading one a**hole in a suit for another a**hole in a suit.

I'll say this.. LOVE Dave's music?? I do NOT love His political views.. But as long as He keeps putting out excellent speed metal records?? Let him think what He wants to..Makes no nevermind to Me..... Like Keith said, when He's angry?? he puts out Excellent albums!!! :beerbang:

You know i was raised in an Air Force family, pretty republican, mostly conservative, but in general id say when compared to most of these idiots, im from a pretty middle of the road background, I have in no secret lead a pretty un forgiving life, im done some fucked up shit, and I have also had some fucked up shit done to me, I cant think of anybody I know who is more open and willing then I am, and Ive just kind of progressed into that, I cant very well have shot smack and stole shit early on in life, then turn around and demand we put drug addicts away for life, then I would be a congressman, but I went through a few phases where I got really heavy into conservative, mainly because of the talk show I co hosted, I really understand why Rush loves his job, I wasn't even remotely anywhere near the view of the show, and the lead host, but it was sure fucking fun to pipe in during a caller, and start talking about Bush being a pussy, that unless he starts opening a Head Monument, and displaying some Terrorist heads in it, then he's a pussy, and jumping in to the heated liberal who would call in to the show(to argue) and absolutely agree with him, only in the most violent way I could possibly see it, the caller wouldn't know what the fuck to do or think, here he is spouting anti violence but when Id come at him with extremely graphic violent scenarios, only to favor his agenda, all of the sudden he would be lost, and not sure at all what to do, as I am clearly stroking his agenda, but doing it with the exact thing he's on his soapbox denouncing, I really miss those days, in all reality, I think the immigrant shit is fucking bullshit, reprehensible, and the least of our concerns, that makes me racist I know, fuck my grandparents and kin had to go through Ellis Island, I am no bush fan, but at least he did something, if you agreed or not, he said "i dont care who is in the house, or the senate, IM THE FUCKING PRESIDENT AND THIS IS WHAT IM DOING AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT GO RUN YOUR FAT ASS INTO ON COMING TRAFFIC" Obama promises promises promises, he cant do anything cause the republicans keep blocking shit, WHOSE THE MOTHERFUCKING PRESIDENT? the Republicans? seems to me Bush didn't let some stupid little thing like Congress sink his boat, Obama is a top of the line speaker, gives some great motherfucking speeches, I mean i even get chills and am pumping my fist at the end of some of his speeches, the man couldn't figure out a budget or set up an infrastructure to get the economy back on track if it was written out for him? oh wait a minute, it is, what did we do to get our selves out of the great depression?? oh yeah I guess not being from america he wouldn't know to check that source of strategy, if it were me, my ass would have 10 different types of new highways and freeways being built from east to west coast, fuck and build a bridge to Alaska, but no other shits more important, right? I dont have health care, I will figure it out but my 10 year old daughter can figure out whats going to happen when we make people have health care, end of rant, the dudes a fucking moron, he's black, so we got the thrill out of the way, (he half white btw) only the most ignorant morons will still be by his side claiming he's done anything productive, and the fact of the matter, what is so fucking sad, WE HAVE TO VOTE FOR THE LESSER OF TWO RETARDS!! Mitss a fucking dipshit to, I dont want him leading my country either, so what do we do? get Rotten playing and get our revolution party formed, then we take our government back and let Bruce Willis run it, hey you got a better idea? it's all the same republican democrat, same fucking worthless suit, under a different category, im seriously seeking out info to go check out my Mates in Perth, wonder how that goes, Rant done, all these politicians are scum sucking pigs, don't vote, at least Clinton did something when he was in office, maybe nothing from a policy standpoint, but I felt like a red blooded american human being was in office, and that made me feel at least like he was a real person. I know im a sick fuck, but thats how I feel.

I've come to the conclusion that whether the guy in charge is a Republican or a Democrat amounts to "same ol' sh*t" either way. We're just trading one a**hole in a suit for another a**hole in a suit.

I agree they are all fucking useless which is why I try to concentrate on their platform/policies. Because you can bet that no matter how stupid their ideas are, they will try to push them through with all the assholes in the media pushing them 'to keep their promises'...

I agree they are all fucking useless which is why I try to concentrate on their platform/policies. Because you can bet that no matter how stupid their ideas are, they will try to push them through with all the assholes in the media pushing them 'to keep their promises'...

That is a great point, but even then, it seems like many times the media is helpful at helping us forget what was promised, until one side gets pissed at the other, and decides to run a smear campaign, it's amusing to a point, but really when it boils down to it, what gets done, I dont know about your state, but absolutely nothing has been done in mine, oh they raised the tax on cigarettes another fucking dollar, If thats your agenda then your probably pretty pleased, but outside of that, not a damn thing has been done.

Bit disappointed about this, as I've just finished reading 'Mustaine' and Dave comes across well; pretty sensible and sounds like he's learned his lessons. But this makes him sound like a dick.

Just an FYI for anyone interested, but none other than Joe Lynn Turner AGREES with Dave 100%

https://www.facebook.com/joelynnturnerofficial

Check out his post and the responses from August 16th

So there's the opening act on the Fruit Loop Tour! :P