Chroming Rose - Never Ending Nights

Leykis101

Seeing I know most of you haven't heard this band, and even less have heard this song, I took it upon myself not being able to find the song anywhere on the internet, to put it there, now as my metal brethren, I am partly sharing it with you, I would really like all of you to tell me what you think of the song, It is nothing mind blowing, but it fucking kicks ass, the whole album is good, no fillers(it's the only one of their albums without a filler)so please give this track a listen, and then get at me about what you think of it.

http://youtu.be/kE5iterrhLM

Seeing I know most of you haven't heard this band, and even less have heard this song

Your opening statement doesn't sound insulting at all. :) If there was ever a place that I would not jump to conclusions about people who have or have not heard of a hard rock/heavy metal band or song, Heavy Harmonies is it. There are so many users here that really know there stuff, and I personally would never start out a thread discrediting the majority of the HH users. That being said, I love this album, it's not my favorite by Chroming Rose, but really good none the less.

Seeing I know most of you haven't heard this band, and even less have heard this song, I took it upon myself not being able to find the song anywhere on the internet, to put it there, now as my metal brethren, I am partly sharing it with you, I would really like all of you to tell me what you think of the song, It is nothing mind blowing, but it fucking kicks ass, the whole album is good, no fillers(it's the only one of their albums without a filler)so please give this track a listen, and then get at me about what you think of it.

I'll be spinning the vinyl of their previous band tonite, because of this topic. Not so great though.

Seeing I know most of you haven't heard this band, and even less have heard this song

Your opening statement doesn't sound insulting at all. :) If there was ever a place that I would not jump to conclusions about people who have or have not heard of a hard rock/heavy metal band or song, Heavy Harmonies is it. There are so many users here that really know there stuff, and I personally would never start out a thread discrediting the majority of the HH users. That being said, I love this album, it's not my favorite by Chroming Rose, but really good none the less.

I have been on here a long time bro, trust me, alot of people havent heard this band, i know what im talking about, and not assuming anything at all. And I wasnt being insulting, I wanted the people who hadnt heard them, to hear, them, this is their more rock stuff, and I figure would b a good song to show them, I am partial to Garden Of Eden, and Louis myself,

I'll be spinning the vinyl of their previous band tonite, because of this topic. Not so great though.

Are you speaking of Stranger - The Bell? Or Overdose?