Jump to content

Blessed By A Broken Heart singer leaves the band!


zacharyamelie
 Share

Recommended Posts

Surprising news, but here is a new track with the new singer. Even more melodic and 80's sounding.

 

[media=]

[/media]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not to bad.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Initially that is really bad news, and I can't hear the new song at the moment, but I can't wait to hear it tonight. I'm glad they got straight back into it and didn't waste time getting back on track. Shame about the dude leaving, though. I wonder how much he was involved in the song writing. :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Love that song. Sounds like a perfect mix of the last 2 albums. The chorus and keys are actually very much what was on 'Pedal to the metal' but the rest is the perfection of the new disc. I can hear the dude's accent faintly, only because I'm probably listening out for it. But what can I say? Sure, I wish it was still the original dude to be totally honest, but it doesn't sound too different and I still dig the heck out of it. I hope a new album is due soon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 years later...
  • My Little Pony

From their FaceTubes:

 

ATTN VIDEOGRAPHERS!! We are looking for someone to join us in Montreal June 22nd - 24th to film our practices, live show, and some candid moments. Please comment with your portfolio/reel and your gear list. Thanks!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

From their FaceTubes:

 

ATTN VIDEOGRAPHERS!! We are looking for someone to join us in Montreal June 22nd - 24th to film our practices, live show, and some candid moments. Please comment with your portfolio/reel and your gear list. Thanks!!

 

Interesting, I didn't see many comments about the bands status on their page, but hopefully it is more than a one time reunion gig.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 6 months later...

What's going on here? Is there potential for the 'Pedal to the metal' line-up to re-unite for an album? Jeez that'd sex my face. 

Problem is, I feel like that album basically destroyed them and was the reason they did cease to exist. Seems a long shot they'd get back together to try and replicate the sound that ended them. :( Just being realistic...  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah, but this is the original post on FB " Hey guys Sean here! This is something I've been wanting to do for a VERY long time. I finally feel like I'm in a place to do this and I really hope that you guys can help support me. I know its not EXACTLY what some of you had in mind for big announcements in 2018 but to me this is everything right now. It would mean the world to me if you guys could help support me in anyway. Thanks so much always.
~Sean "

 

He even says in that " know its not EXACTLY what some of you had in mind for big announcements in 2018"

That to me smacks of this being the only announcement, and if there are more it will be relating to his solo project.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 years later...
On 7/25/2012 at 2:00 AM, zacharyamelie said:

Surprising news, but here is a new track with the new singer. Even more melodic and 80's sounding.

 

[media=]

[/media]

 

Holy smoke! Kicking some serious ass.

I missed this the first time around, just discovered this today. Sadly this was their last song. 

I'd love to hear a proper album of this stuff.

Going through their discography, I didn't like their debut at all. Too much metalcore. The second one was better and I really dig their last album 'Feel The Power'.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • My Little Pony
2 minutes ago, Stefan said:

 

Holy smoke! Kicking some serious ass.

I missed this the first time around, just discovered this today. Sadly this was their last song. 

I'd love to hear a proper album of this stuff.

Going through their discography, I didn't like their debut at all. Too much metalcore. The second one was better and I really dig their last album 'Feel The Power'.

Dammit! You got me excited for nothing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/26/2017 at 11:46 AM, Geoff said:

What's going on here? Is there potential for the 'Pedal to the metal' line-up to re-unite for an album? Jeez that'd sex my face. 

Problem is, I feel like that album basically destroyed them and was the reason they did cease to exist. Seems a long shot they'd get back together to try and replicate the sound that ended them. :( Just being realistic...  

I know this is an old post, but the downfall of the band was the original singer leaving the band to be with his family or girlfriend, and although they got a new singer I don't think it worked out, so they called it quits. There was another album after Pedal to the metal as well, so certainly don't think that album killed them at all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

I know this is an old post, but the downfall of the band was the original singer leaving the band to be with his family or girlfriend, and although they got a new singer I don't think it worked out, so they called it quits. There was another album after Pedal to the metal as well, so certainly don't think that album killed them at all.

Oh shit, can't believe that post stayed so long unattended. I did, of course, get the album names mixed up and my statement refers to 'Feel the power.' 

I don't actually think too much of 'Pedal the the metal.' I think I remember the lead singer leaving the band and stuff, but I get the feeling that 'Feel the power' probably went down like a lead balloon with their metalcore fanbase and probably had a bit to do with him looking to leave the band.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.