Hi! :)

Guest Axldobby

Guest Axldobby

Hi!

I'm Axldobby, twenty three years old french man. I'm fond of Hard-Rock and some Metal bands which sound firstly melodic. For example, I love the entire JADED HEART discography and also KICK AXE, KISS, QUIET RIOT, SURVIVOR, AUTOGRAPH, EDGUY, BOW WOW, GNR... Well, to be honnest, too long to be quoted entirely! :)

I'm used to visit HeavyHarmonies.com, it's a good database in my opinion to get informations about music. And tonight, I've decided to register myself on the board, 'cause I've seen an interesting topic about "KANE ROBERTS-Saints And Sinners" reissue from Yesterrock. I've got recently the limited edition, then I would like to tell my opinion about it :)

I hope to spend good time, here, and I beg your pardon for all future bad english mistakes, ah ah ah! :D

Thank you!

Axl'

Welcome, and enjoy!

Yeah, welcome to the board !! :drink:

Guest Axldobby

Wow, I think everything started with "Welcome To The Jungle" of GNR. And this is how everything began... :D I really started to listen Hard-Rock when I was sixteen years old. Today, I'm twenty-three. At first, it was more "classic" Hard-Rock bands like GNR, AUTOGRAPH and BONFIRE. Some months later, EUROPE, JADED HEART (one of my fav' bands!). Today, I'm more in a Speed Melodic Metal attitude, listening some great gems from 00's like DIONYSUS, LAST TRIBE, SONATA ARCTICA, EDGUY or SAIDIAN sagas! :)