Monsters of Rock Cruise 2013

• My Little Pony

Wonder what other band's are set for inclusion? Any rumours, certains?

As am I. Dave might could know something, but do you really need anymore incentive? Really?

Might be 2 or 3 more... but I can't really say... :whistle:

May be a pretty cool add that most here know and would love to see play together again. Other 2 just kind of middle tier (IMO) bands.

Last time Ted Poley said he would try to get Danger Danger out next year. He's already booked, but I wonder if he's still trying to get the other boys.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • My Little Pony

Just being a dick, and rubbing it in your face... um... yeah...

Anyway, there have been a few recent additions:

CINDERELLA

cinderella.png

TONY HARNELL & MICHAEL SWEET

harnell-sweet.png

RUSS DWARF

dwarf.png

AJ’S BRAVEHEARTS

ajb.png

It appears we've lost Lynch Mob, and Ted Poley, which is a shame, but these inclusions, aside from AJ's Bravehearts (who they is?) are exciting! Anyone make a last minute booking? Dave, what's your situation looking like?

I see you have noticed the additions... I think that there may be at least one more pretty good one added. Also.. I think Ted Poley will end up being there.

As for me... I have no idea if I am going or not... It will probably be a last minute decission.. like about 2 weeks prior to the cruise itself. Let me know if you will be there on Thursday.. I'll hook you up for the Thursday Pre-Party.

• My Little Pony

I see you have noticed the additions... I think that there may be at least one more pretty good one added. Also.. I think Ted Poley will end up being there.

As for me... I have no idea if I am going or not... It will probably be a last minute decission.. like about 2 weeks prior to the cruise itself. Let me know if you will be there on Thursday.. I'll hook you up for the Thursday Pre-Party.

Yeah, I'm sure Ted Poley will be there. They probably didn't have a promo shot made up. As for the Pre-Party, my brothers and I will not be attending. The cost of a hotel, and then extra travel was too much of a hassle. Thanks a lot Dave for the offer anyway. When you posted trying to get Diemonds to perform at your party, I thought you were referring to this one. For a moment I was pissed I had already booked my flight.

Yeah, I'm sure Ted Poley will be there. They probably didn't have a promo shot made up. As for the Pre-Party, my brothers and I will not be attending. The cost of a hotel, and then extra travel was too much of a hassle. Thanks a lot Dave for the offer anyway. When you posted trying to get Diemonds to perform at your party, I thought you were referring to this one. For a moment I was pissed I had already booked my flight.

Well... If Diemonds does play my "M-Pre Party" you'll just have to make it to M3 in 2013... Should be able to hook you up with M3 tix.

• 2 months later...
  • My Little Pony

Me and the wife are going. Can't wait..made a list of a dozen bands that will try very hard to catch the shows. Guess we won't be sleeping much!

:guitar:

You can sleep when you're dead! Actually, there is plenty time for sleep. The last show ends around 2:00 AM, and the first show in the morning is usually at 11:00 AM. Enough time to get seven hours sleep, wake up, shit, shower, eat, and do it all over again. Also, multiple bands have multiple shows, so you should be able to catch nearly everyone you want to see. I can't wait. It's all I've been thinking about lately.

• My Little Pony

That is very good to hear, thanks. :beer:

Any idea when the band schedule will be available? I read from previous passengers that you'd better monitor the site and print it out at the last minute...I guess they don't hand you one when you board?

Last time, I didn't even know there was a schedule to print off. Some people were showing me them while we were waiting to board, but some of the show times were changed anyway. There will be schedules on board, which will all be updated, should any changes occur. So, I won't bother printing one off. I will check it out to get a feel, but I'll just wait till I'm there.

Hey K-Funk... the cruise is slowly sneaking up on you. You must have started your count-down by now.

• My Little Pony

Hey K-Funk... the cruise is slowly sneaking up on you. You must have started your count-down by now.

The countdown started when the last cruise ended.

• My Little Pony

Uncle Sax has his V.I.P. suite. Anybody that is going, pm me and we can say hello at the pre-party!

I won't be attending the pre-party, but I'll share a drink with you once the boat starts rockin'.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok so uh....what are you folks doing regarding alcohol?

Just got the M.O.R. 'drink package' emails...I think someone said earlier to contact the cruise line directly for a better deal?

Is there a big difference?

Contact the cruise line directly.. You can get a much better deal.

Just got the M.O.R. 'drink package' emails...I think someone said earlier to contact the cruise line directly for a better deal?

All right, I will try that. Thanks!

It's coming up soon. Can't wait.

• My Little Pony

All right, I will try that. Thanks!

It's coming up soon. Can't wait.

I gotta get on that, too. They don't list the price of those packages on the site--the bastards--so you have to call just to find out, plus they force you to purchase a package for each member in your cabin, so I'll have to see if it's worth it.

• My Little Pony

Ok, next question: what about band t-shirts? I would think they will have their own tables out at times? Would these be cash transactions, and are the prices high, like at concerts?

I've liked several of these bands for a very long time, and might want to buy a shirt or two.

I believe there were two locations last year: top deck next to the pool, and in a lounge on one of the other decks--obviously. Cash is king, always, but I assume they'll take cards this time. If I recall correctly, shirts were $30.