Mystery - Raise Your Fist

darin

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds okay, but I really get the feeling that I've heard it all before.

And they're all about twelve years old. ;)

Haha, I love it too. It sounds (and looks) like the lyrics were written by 12 year olds, but I love what they're trying to do. Great hard rock sounds both musically and in terms of the "gang" vocals.

Good luck to the guys. I'd genuinely love to hear more.

• 2 months later...

Mystery is about to release their new album '2013' and you can hear the album teaser in the link below. Also take a look at the video for 'Rock'n'Roll Forever Be' (Demo version).

So young and cute... :lol:

http://www.reverbnation.com/mysteryrocks?utm_campaign=HTML5_audioWidget_Widget_Profile&utm_content=profile_link&utm_medium=widget

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUCprI0fOWw

I believe they are deciding on a label to release their debut album. Debut album is to contain eight originals and two cover songs. There is also a documentary being done on these guys.

Below is a preview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=v3GNVOFNw30

• 4 months later...

Great to see Mystery getting noticed and the lead singer/guitarist Rocky is one of my son's best mates and the band just two weeks ago went on a promo tour of Japan.Rocky came around before he left and gave me a copy of their upcoming cd/dvd called 2013.They are all 16-17 years old and have only been playing for about four years now.

The album contains ten tracks and comes with a dvd that has Raise Your Fist & Land Downunder videos and The Story So Far(Special Report).Rocky's dad also helps out local bands as well as international bands with touring and production/promotional work.Mystery has also been across to Europe during the Summer there playing at alot of the festivals.

I know there are coming to the U.S. to do Rocklahoma, hopefully they will have some more shows here in the U.S. Would definitely go see them if they are in the area. Was told they would have a U.S. release within next three months.

• 2 weeks later...

Rocky just got back from Mysterys Japan tour supporting Kissin' Dynamite,At Vance & Jaded Heart,he said they went down well.Rocky also mentioned going to Europe for their summer on the festival circuit and to promote their cd release in Europe.