Jules Millis (WHITE WIDDOW) now fronting TIGERTAILZ

Nightrain

http://www.tigertailz.co.uk/news/2012/06/25/tailz-unleash-new-line-up/

not sure whether this should be sad or good news, because no more WHITE WIDDOW ? or probably new singer ? and not sure if AOR singer will fits the sleazy Tailz ? but anyway, congrats for Jules and good luck on fronting the new band, and lookin' forward to hear the new album

Good Luck to Jules. I actually think it might be a good fit.

I'm really stoked for Jules, but like a few others mentioned, I sure hope it doesn't impact White Widdow as I definitely also favour White Widdow.

And Dr Nightrain, Jules fronted The Deadthings for many years, who were definitely more sleaze than AOR. :)

I know I am in the minority... But I prefer The Deadthings over White Widdow.

I'm really stoked for Jules, but like a few others mentioned, I sure hope it doesn't impact White Widdow as I definitely also favour White Widdow.

And Dr Nightrain, Jules fronted The Deadthings for many years, who were definitely more sleaze than AOR. :)

yeah just found out about it recently, hm never heard about this Deadthings, is it really good ?

yeah just found out about it recently, hm never heard about this Deadthings, is it really good ?

deadthings.... first demo and the debut EP were very punk, the next disc was more sleaze oriented, then by the the third they were definitely going a bit more in the 80s hard rock / hair metal direction.

deadthings.... first demo and the debut EP were very punk, the next disc was more sleaze oriented, then by the the third they were definitely going a bit more in the 80s hard rock / hair metal direction.

Yeah, their third CD is very good. Unfortunately the production was not as glorious as the WW discs... but there's some great tines on that one. :)

I always liked the Hooker-fronted Tigertailz ... be interesting to hear what they sound like now ...

And going from a guy to a chick singer didn't do Arch Enemy any harm :)

I hate bands that go from a guy singer to a chick. Does nothing for me and I haven't even listened to Tigertailz since Steevie Jaimz left and Kim Hooker joined.

I thought Traci Guns version of L.A Guns was quite interesting with a female singer after Jizzy left.

White Widdow btw have a new album scheduled in 2013 & the band have commenced writing & recording.