Has Blue Charvel gone missing ?

Swazi

Pete, where are you, mate ? Long time, no hear !!

Good to hear, my friend ! I was getting a little worried ! :)

Ive always wondered what I had to do to get people to notice my absence? I try to be belligerent, nice, friendly, cocky, filthy, hell ive even tried to kiss a little ass once or twice, yet, if I ceased to exist this second, I don't think even a happy birthday would go out, no I would just be like the Teri Garr of heavy harmonies, made my strong appearance onto the scene and made a couple strong runs, then just all of the sudden was never heard from, thought about, or even remembered ever again! unless of course all of the sudden this new rocker joined the boards, and in passing dropped the good old "hey who was this Leykis guy? he made so many bold and intellectuall statements and basically read my mind" then if any of you even used the finger energy to hit the respond button to it, im sure it would be like "oh yeah he was just some dude" except im pretty sure Geoff would respond to it, but that's cause Geoff responds to everything, If youve posted something that Geoff hasnt or wont respond to, then your a fucking lame, and you know you have no posting talent, but yes, if anybody would fill me in on what i can do to be in the popular crowd it would really really help me, I will pay you guys to be my friends, and pretend to notice when im gone, I just want to be part of the IN-Alliance La.Metal! please message me and let me know, I cant wait to be part of the cool crew.

And Dan, maybe uh! we could work out a little somethin somethin i can slip u some green backs and you can remember that for whatever reason it was, my post counter fucked up, remember?? and u were going to change it back, u just didnt have time, thats right, just needed to refresh the memory, anyday, thanx again.

Ive always wondered what I had to do to get people to notice my absence? I try to be belligerent, nice, friendly, cocky, filthy, hell ive even tried to kiss a little ass once or twice, yet, if I ceased to exist this second, I don't think even a happy birthday would go out, no I would just be like the Teri Garr of heavy harmonies, made my strong appearance onto the scene and made a couple strong runs, then just all of the sudden was never heard from, thought about, or even remembered ever again! unless of course all of the sudden this new rocker joined the boards, and in passing dropped the good old "hey who was this Leykis guy? he made so many bold and intellectuall statements and basically read my mind" then if any of you even used the finger energy to hit the respond button to it, im sure it would be like "oh yeah he was just some dude" except im pretty sure Geoff would respond to it, but that's cause Geoff responds to everything, If youve posted something that Geoff hasnt or wont respond to, then your a fucking lame, and you know you have no posting talent, but yes, if anybody would fill me in on what i can do to be in the popular crowd it would really really help me, I will pay you guys to be my friends, and pretend to notice when im gone, I just want to be part of the IN-Alliance La.Metal! please message me and let me know, I cant wait to be part of the cool crew.

And Dan, maybe uh! we could work out a little somethin somethin i can slip u some green backs and you can remember that for whatever reason it was, my post counter fucked up, remember?? and u were going to change it back, u just didnt have time, thats right, just needed to refresh the memory, anyday, thanx again.

Cody I notice when your not around!

I notice when anyone is not around! Seriously. I just don't make posts about it because I am a sexual being.

I am wondering where the hell Sir Captain Howdy is, though. One of the real regulars I've not seen in an age...

I notice when anyone is not around! Seriously. I just don't make posts about it because I am a sexual being.

I am wondering where the hell Sir Captain Howdy is, though. One of the real regulars I've not seen in an age...

Just Jason!

Cody I notice when your not around!

Yeah mate, I'd miss your outbursts...like this one lol ;-)

I believe he's on that Face place site all the time.

Yeah posting pictures of meals he cooks or coffees he's about to drink - oddball haha!

Did someone hear something?

If youve posted something that Geoff hasnt or wont respond to, then your a fucking lame, and you know you have no posting talent

:omg:

Ouch! I've posted plenty of things Geoff has replied to, but also loads that he hasn't. I hope my kids don't find out that I'm a fucking lame.

You have used the F*** word only twice. Now that's something to remember ! ;)

And when my claim to fame is people counting how many times I use profanity, well then maybe theres something to be said about that?? personally I dont have a problem with the word FUCK, like ive said before if you do, and I offend you, well just say so, as my metal bretheran do have my respect, and I will, I repeat, I WILL!! tone it down for you, but absolutely NOBODY else.

If youve posted something that Geoff hasnt or wont respond to, then your a fucking lame, and you know you have no posting talent

:omg:

Ouch! I've posted plenty of things Geoff has replied to, but also loads that he hasn't. I hope my kids don't find out that I'm a fucking lame.

Yes bro, if youve posted something that Geoff hasnt responded to, id highly advise you check your post, as Geoff responds to just about everything, I would say if he hasnt responded to something youve posted, you may just want to check what youve done wrong.

Where the HELL is Just Jason?????

I dunno, but my Yahoo mail is constantly getting spam from an old e-mail address he once used....

I dunno, but my Yahoo mail is constantly getting spam from an old e-mail address he once used....

Yeah, me too. I assume that email address is no longer under his ownership?

Yeah, me too. I assume that email address is no longer under his ownership?

Me too. That licker. He better have a good excuse. Cool dude.