Tango Down

martinsane

You wanna give me a ride? LOL!

lol.....i think i will be a lil busy that day!! lol. How far r u from there?

Hour and a half to 2 hours

lol.....i think i will be a lil busy that day!! lol. How far r u from there?

Hour and a half to 2 hours

YIKES!! Well thats not that bad. I've made that length of a drive for a show. PLUS bonus is the BIG E Fair is going on that day. So come up early make a day out of it. Hope u can make it.

jk

We'll see. I've been to Chicopee to see Danger Danger and Firehouse, that is about the same.

Ok folks......heres the update you have been waiting for. The HH board is hearing it first before anyone!!

Tango Down "Identity Crisis" IS now COMPLETE!!! I have reviewed the final mixes. We are going to take a step back for a few days to refresh our ears, then will commence the mastering process. After which, it will head off to the manufacture. We are estimating a Sept 21st or possibly a Oct 1st release week. All depends on the manufacturing plant once they receive all the materials. Give me a week or so to decide on which song will be the next one to be sampled to the masses. Look fwd to the feedback. Thank you to everyone that has show interest and paitence with this band and release. It is very much appreciated

• 2 weeks later...

ALRIGHT PEOPLE!!!! After a few delays, All lights are green and we are ready for take off!! Tango Down "Identity Crisis" Is not only completed, it has been shipped off to the manufacturing plant. We will have the Cd in our hot lil hands Oct 1st. Tango Down Is an edgy four piece Hard Rock band out of New York, who has been blowin’ up speakers and stages across the United States since 2006! With a sound that is nothing short of everything that was good in the arena rock genre. Tango Down is back with their new album, “Identity Crisis”. Which delivers a 10 song opus of edgy guitars, driving bass and bombastic drums! With lead vocals that are unrivaled by most and found in few. Due to the mega talent of vocalist, David

Reece (Bangalore Choir & Accept) Wrap this all up with tight, stellar production and a wall of backing vocal harmonies that would have Mutt Lange give a nod of approval. So, look no further to find a band you can drive with the top down and the speakers turned up to 11. This is music that will get your adrenaline pumping to the limit! Order/Snag your copy NOW! @ www.kivelrecords.com

TDFINAL.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey, If any of you are from the R.I. or MA. area, Tango Down would like to come back and play at the Rock Junction again. So if you would, Go to their Facebook page and let the powers that be know.